Red and Gobo

Rose

Reaction score
Hehehe I think so. :stick_out_tongue:

Well I always thought they were a couple. Maybe just didn't want to admit it or ' spell it out' that they were. Mind you they were kids at the time of the series and I don't see too maney children edmitting to anything gushie like ' love. ' lol

Did anyone ever see :excited: and :smirk: as a couple, or is it just me? Even though, it is somewhat clear they are just friends. Whatcha' think?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But as for Gobo and Red...sometimes I think there's just more to their friendship in how they both act. Even though, officially they are just "friends". It's certain little moments in certain episodes that make me think a little deeper into it...
Agreed. Even when she feels that she could go on better without Gobo, it is weird to note that--tiffs aside--Red is the first (besides Wembley) of the 5ive to notice whenever Gobo is missing. And at first, she would seemingly not care, but then--as evidenced in some of the winter episodes--she'd come around to be one of the first to step up to find Gobo.

Plus, as seen in "Let the Water Run", Gobo gets a small smooch for his troubles in his helping Red to put her show on by getting an umbrella for her. :big_grin:

Foodie

Reaction score
"Let the Water Run", Gobo gets a small smooch for his troubles in his helping Red to put her show on by getting an umbrella for her[/url].
Gobo gives Red a birthday smooch at the end of " Mirror Mirror " also.
:smirk: + :excited: = :wink:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Gobo gives Red a birthday smooch at the end of " Mirror Mirror " also. :smirk: + :excited: = :wink:
I didn't know Gobo + Red = Scooter or that smirking + excitedness = winking...*laughs*

In all seriousness, I have always said that Gobo and Red make quite the adorably cute dynamic, whether they be romantically-inclined or not.

Beauregard

Reaction score
If it wasn't Gobo and Red, I'd certainly stand behind a campain for Scooter and Red to get together.

Fragglette

Reaction score
I guess it's just how you look at it but I never thought of Red and Gobo as a couple! It was always Gobo and Mokey! And the episode that always made me believe that was New Trash Heap in Town - the Helping Hand duet they sing at the end seemed full of romance to me. There's also the famous salt and pepper shakers in Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe, the part in The Garden Plot when Gobo runs off from the hole to outer space to help Red and Boober and Mokey wistfully says "Such a fraggle!", and in Mokey's Funeral when Gobo says "I never got to tell her...so many things". Those moments always made me believe they were a couple (if Fraggle couples existed!).

Foodie

Reaction score
I guess it's just how you look at it but I never thought of Red and Gobo as a couple! It was always Gobo and Mokey! And the episode that always made me believe that was New Trash Heap in Town - the Helping Hand duet they sing at the end seemed full of romance to me. There's also the famous salt and pepper shakers in Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe, the part in The Garden Plot when Gobo runs off from the hole to outer space to help Red and Boober and Mokey wistfully says "Such a fraggle!", and in Mokey's Funeral when Gobo says "I never got to tell her...so many things". Those moments always made me believe they were a couple (if Fraggle couples existed!).
I always felt Red & Gobo sorta bonded because of the funeral.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I always felt Red & Gobo sorta bonded because of the funeral.
Same. Plus, there were always little moments that bonded the two together, such as the small kisses in "Let the Water Run" and "Mirror Mirror", coupled with the fact that--despite tiffs--Red is one of the first Fraggles to be concerned whenever Gobo goes on one of his many trips to other parts of the Rock or into Outer Space.