Red and Gobo

Foodie

Reaction score
Same. Plus, there were always little moments that bonded the two together, such as the small kisses in "Let the Water Run" and "Mirror Mirror", coupled with the fact that--despite tiffs--Red is one of the first Fraggles to be concerned whenever Gobo goes on one of his many trips to other parts of the Rock or into Outer Space.

Red & Gobo's relationship always makes me think of Han & Leia from Star Wars. That's prolly why I think they go so well together. It's just obvious to me.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It's just obvious to me.
IMHO, it is obvious to those who look for it or those who--from personal experience--have lived through similar relationship types.

Foodie

Reaction score
IMHO, it is obvious to those who look for it or those who--from personal experience--have lived through similar relationship types.

Or to those who just feel it's an obvious conclusion. :smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Ooh! That Red & Gobo moment from "Gobo's School for Explorer's" is one of my favorite scenes from the whole series. I like the wind and the music. :smirk:
Same. Had they actually existed--not counting being peformed by Team Henson Muppeteers--I'm sure Red would be going...well...red with embarrassment and Gobo would be as proud as could be. :wink: