What DVDs would you want for 2008?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I Think that Disney should make some sets like the Walt Disney Treasures set but insted have "MUPPET TREASURES"

I dont know what could be on them but they could do
a three disk set containing
Disk One
Hey Cinderella!
The Frog Prince

Disk Two

The Muppet Musicians Of Bremen
The Great Santa Claus Switch

Bonus Disk

Emmet otters Jug Band Christmas
The Tales of the Tinkerdee
The Land of Tinkerdee
There was already a video titled Muppet Treasures. It was part of a series of Muppet Show compilation videos released in 1985 (by Playhouse Video in the US, and by Virgin Video in the UK). Hopefully, Disney has the rights to those videos and will rerelease them someday. Also, Disney doesn't own The Great Santa Claus Switch or Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas.

ploobis

Reaction score
There was already a video titled Muppet Treasures. It was part of a series of Muppet Show compilation videos released in 1985 (by Playhouse Video in the US, and by Virgin Video in the UK). Hopefully, Disney has the rights to those videos and will rerelease them someday. Also, Disney doesn't own The Great Santa Claus Switch or Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas.
I think the Ed Sullivan people own The Great Santa Claus Switch.

siggyweaves

Reaction score
A DVD release of the uncut Muppet Christmas Special would be just muppetational.

ploobis

Reaction score
A DVD release of the uncut Muppet Christmas Special would be just muppetational.
Do you mean The Muppet Family Christmas special from 1987? Yeah that would be great!

I would also love to see The Great Santa Claus Switch and John Denver & The Muppets Christmas Together TV special on DVD for Christmas time too! :smile:

vistacruiser

Reaction score
All I ask for is the John Denver & The Muppets A Christmas Together be released on DVD. My mother had seen it when it originally aired. She said it was one of the best specials she had ever seen & she always wished that she could share it with her children.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
All I ask for is the John Denver & The Muppets A Christmas Together be released on DVD. My mother had seen it when it originally aired. She said it was one of the best specials she had ever seen & she always wished that she could share it with her children.
I could be wrong, but that seems to be the most popular Muppet special that hasn't been released on any commercial video format. Though I wonder how many people think it's just an album.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Official DVD's with extras of everything on KermitClowns site and a re-release of season one of the muppet show Uncut