Fan Mail

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Does anyone know a Louise Gold address (or BB for that matter, I still havent recieved a response from a letter from 2 years ago!
mail@louisegold.com

Emails go through a third party and are faxed to her. Or you could go through her agent:

Gavin Barker Associates
2d Wimpole Street
London
W1G 0EB

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
I doubt either of them would get it...but who knows!

alright thanks travellingpat, just wanted to know beofre i started drawing stuff for thos 2! :smirk: thanks again....

:smile:

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
Oh thank you all so much for starting this thread. I just decided to write letters to
those amazing people who brought such a lot of inspiration to my life.. and then I found out that I mailed the letters to the wrong address. LOL. Then I read your messages here and mailed them again. I sure hope these guys get them and at least my letters make them smile. Of course, that is my goal in life hahaa. Quite an obtainable one! Thanks everybody! Keep on trucking.

Stuffed Frog

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a fan of the Muppets since my childhood and I'm also an autograph collector. I would love to get the signatures of Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson and especially Steve Whitmire, because Kermit is one of my heroes.

But what's the best address for them? I heard writing c/o Disney isn't good at all and besides there are several other addresses. Someone told me the address of the Sesame Workshop should be good, but there are some more:

What whould be the best choice for fan mail?

I hope someone can help a fellow Muppet fan. :smile:

Edit:

Wow... "The Count" did edit this posting and removed the addresses (reason: "Removing Henson addresses to protect their privacy."), but the sames ones are a part of the Muppet Central FAQ. No reason to protect their privacy there, huh?

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Where can I find fan adress for all of the livng puppeteers

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I'd just use the Sesame address, most of them show up there occasionally or have people working there that can send it along.

Letter from Jerry Nelson just arrived. ^_^ Three autographs and a lovely one page letter.

Stuffed Frog

Reaction score
I'd just use the Sesame address, most of them show up there occasionally or have people working there that can send it along.

Letter from Jerry Nelson just arrived. ^_^ Three autographs and a lovely one page letter.
I got a response from Jerry Nelson too, he signed the three photos I sent. :sing: No response from Steve Whitmire yet, but I tried Dave Goelz a few days ago.