Fan Mail

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I should contact Jim Kroupa (occasional Henson performer and co-owner of 3/Design)? He lives in the area near where I live and want to have some correspondence with him.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I just tried the Henson Company Fan Mail address (well, mailed them off a couple of weeks ago) ... and they came back Return to Sender (Attempted Not Known). I was trying to send fan mail to Karen Prell and one to the folks at Tinseltown. Would email work better, since they can't be reached at that address or the postal service can't read?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop would likely be your best bet because they have stacks of character headshots pre-signed and then an intern signs the characters signature. If you just want the autograph and don't really care if the performer actually sees your letter, that is likely the best way to get them.

Now, mind you, I haven't worked there in a few years so maybe they changed now they handle it but I was told that was how it was always done over there.

Telly

Reaction score
Does anyone know anymore where to write to Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, and Dave Goelz?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Does anyone know anymore where to write to Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, and Dave Goelz?
I still send stuff to the main Henson offices in NYC. I've never got anything sent back so I assume they forward it to them.

vaati64

Reaction score
I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but I just recently found this thread, so I wouldn't know, but does anyone perchance know what kevin clashe's and caroll spinney's fan mail addresses are? I'm almost positive I'm getting their books for Christmas, and would love to have them signed. Thanks to anyone who can help me!:smile:

doctort13

Reaction score
I have had success by writing to Carroll at the Sesame Workshop address. I guess that Kevin Clash would eventually get his mail there too.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I want to write or email something to the muppeteers like Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson, Fran Brill, Louise Gold and everyone else. How do I do it though?

mwells

Reaction score
Autographs

So what then would be the best address to write to in order to get a signed Kermit and Gonzo photo signed by Steve and Dave? Which address for the Henson office is the main office or should I use the Seaseme Workshop address etc? Please Help! Thanks!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Forgot to mention; more then a year after I received the Robin and Floyd pics from Jerry, I got new pics of the Count as well in a new envelope. I only sent one request to Mr. Nelson, but it's like the gift that keeps on giving!