Who Performs Gobo's Voice?

muppet baby

Reaction score
i have been watching the first season of faggle roock and i am working on getting the second season , in a short while .

The question that i have about the faggle voice is this :

The voice of gobo sounds like the voice of Kermit's nephew Robin am i right is it the same voice ?

I am just wondering , i love Robin's voice and Robin's voice very much .

They just sound very simerlier to me .

Does anyone feel the same as i do ?

Do any of the voices of the Fraggle voices sound simmlar to the any other muppet's voices just wondering i thought that it was neat .

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
According to the Bonus Features disc with the First Season Box Set, it is indeed the same voice! I forget the actor's name off hand, but the same puppeteer/actor who did Robin also did Gobo. In fact, the actor describes the Gobo voice as being like a teenage version of Robin.

Patricia/cherrypotion27

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
cherrypotion27 Jerry Nelson does :smirk: and :smile: nephew Robin. He said that :smirk: is a teenage sounding Robin.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson also did Pa Gorg and the Trash Heap from Fraggle Rock, and outside Fraggle Rock he did many more characters like Floyd Pepper and The Count

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
And Jim gave Jerry the part of Gobo because "he's the one that holds everyone together."

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jim Henson also remarked how he liked the sound of Jerry's voice when it was recorded. There's a distinct sharpness to it that comes across.

muppet baby

Reaction score
wow cool that is right about gobo he does keep everyone together

Collgoff

Reaction score
i have been watching the first season of faggle roock and i am working on getting the second season , in a short while .

The question that i have about the faggle voice is this :

The voice of gobo sounds like the voice of Kermit's nephew Robin am i right is it the same voice ?

I am just wondering , i love Robin's voice and Robin's voice very much .

They just sound very simerlier to me .

Does anyone feel the same as i do ?

Do any of the voices of the Fraggle voices sound simmlar to the any other muppet's voices just wondering i thought that it was neat .
The were voice by the sme person you know Jerry Nelson!

Collgoff

Reaction score
According to the Bonus Features disc with the First Season Box Set, it is indeed the same voice! I forget the actor's name off hand, but the same puppeteer/actor who did Robin also did Gobo. In fact, the actor describes the Gobo voice as being like a teenage version of Robin.

Patricia/cherrypotion27
That's true!