Season 38 Characters thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Few more...

Episode 4146: Rosita, Telly and Zoe Play Family.
The Camel, from Gina the Veterinarian.
How would it be best to list him?

Episode 4147: Gabi, Telly and Zoe Have a Picnic.
The Ant, how would it be best to list this character?
Should she be listed simply as "The Ant"? Or should she be listed as "The Picnic Ant"?
The Teddy Bear that belonged to the ant.

Elmo's World: Insects/Bugs.
The Cricket, probably the only one missing from the group that showed up at the beginning of the segment.

Thanks, hope to hear from my faithful sources soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would add one more to the list.

Muppet Peach. I've never seen a muppet version of a peach before, so I think it's new. it appeared during the rap song about fruits. While the skit had the standards like the apple and Pinapple and a pear... I don't think a peach has ever been made.

It was upside down (stem side down), like they draw it in Japanese cartoons. It basically had the same eyes the apple did.

I don't know if the ant appeared before or not. i'm sure it did. It was a brown ant with Muppet eyes (brown lids) and a muppet mouth (none of those sideways pinchers like real ants have).

As for the Teddy, it's basically one of those 1" plastic teddys covered with flocking that you can buy at a craft store.

The Camel from that episode was the same as the one they've been using for a while now. But it had the same "Edgar from Men in Black" voice as the Camel from the Global Grover skit he was in. So I don't know if you should list it as "Camel" or whatever the camel's name was in that Global Grover skit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
update for new episode

No real new characters. However, a couple things to add...

1) the little boy at the end of the first segment that wanted to sing to, causing them to have to think up a song for 4...

He was a small purple glove type AM (like Roosevelt Franklin). he had the same type of sweater vest that Kingston livingston had. He had green eye lids, no nose, and spikey blonde hair.

2) I don't know if this is a new puppet. They have a Muppet Eggplant. I'm sure I've seen it before... but instead of it having a glossy black/purple finish (like real eggplants) it was made of a more matte looking lighter purple.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Update episode 4150

Not too many new ones. There was one. i don't know if you want to list it as "Caddy" or "Golf" coach.... He was the one that said "You need a weeee bit of wind" to Gordon.

He was an orange pumpkin AM, large pink tear shape nose, green eye lids. He had curly brown hair. He wore a blue baseball cap and a golf sweater that was like diagonal plaid green and yellow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks... Thought that was Old Macdonald though.
He might be better known as the "Caddy", since Telly was the coach getting all the stuff to help Gordon practice.
Also, what about the AM that showed up during the sketch with Grover and Mr. Johnson?

And thanks for keeping this going... Just haven't posted lists of questions cause there haven't been much to ask about in these last few episodes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
He might be better known as the "Caddy", since Telly was the coach getting all the stuff to help Gordon practice.
Also, what about the AM that showed up during the sketch with Grover and Mr. Johnson?.
It was the furry green diamond shaped head monster.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... We finally hit a good new character pay-day.

Episode 4151: The Worm Cp.
Sofia, (human kid at Hooper's Store)
Lotta Chatter
Squirmidene
Monsieur du Puveille, Squirmadene's Grouch Coach, (which is funny as it translates into "sir" or "gentleman of the trashcan")
Wigglestein
Squishtina Or is it Squashteena?
Wormela
Spaghettini
The Referee Worm
Maggy the Chicken
Vi the Violin, or was he a violinist?
Bo the Bow

Hope to hear from youz guys soon.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Lotta Chatter- Pink round diamond head AM, rod arms... blue eye lids with lashes, small round pink nose. Blonde hair in a pony tail, held by red bands, wore a blue sport jacket white shirt, and red scarf. She held one of those microphoes that has a round top and one of those cube things in the middle, and it had pictures of soccer balls on it.

Squirmadine-teal worm with lighter teal stripes

His coach (His name was too muffled to hear, but it sounded like it could have been Montihuge, or the French Equivilant, and the French word for grouch) was a brown grouch that looked sort of like Oscar, but with black eye brows. He wore a beret.

Wigglestien - purple worm with light purple stripes

Spagghetini- Light blue worm with lighter blue stripes and a small stock of black hair.

I forget which ones the others were, but one was brown with light brown stripes (the one from Africa, I think) and another light blue one.

Worm Referee- Same as slimey, but he wore a small sleeveless black and white striped uniform.

The French Worms- 3 worms, one like slimey, one light brown, one red sitting at a small french style restaurant table.

American Worms- 2 worms, One red, one Black and white sitting outside a small black SUV with random sports paraphernalia around them.

Vi the Violin and her bow- Same as violin and bow from Elmo's World- Violins

Maggie the Chicken- standard late 90's style Sesame Muppet Chicken (It's beak is larger and more triangular than Cammella's)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Woman who ISN'T Stella...

Pink round fuzzy monster, green medium sized round nose, wire framed glasses, lids with either blue or green lids, and a bunch of rollers in her hair.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, back with some new entries...

Episode 4154: The Amazing Alphabet Race.
Amazing Al.
Cluck, the Tap-Dancing Chicken.
Lashiah, or is it Leshiah? (human kid from today's street story).
The ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYSZ Delivery Company Delivery Man.
The Tap-Dancing Tomato.
The Count's Pit Crew Helpers.

Hope to hear from someone soon.