What do you think the 40 anniversary will be about....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I still think they should have some characters from the past show up for the 40th anniversery.:smile:

travellingpat

Reaction score
that would be awesome if kermit came back....hopefully big bird, oscar, bert, and ernie will get big parts cause they are some of the classic characters who we all know and love but have been pushed to the background recently...because of "you - know - who"...i cant wait

SSLFan

Reaction score
How about if the cast members take the subway, they can go to another street, similar to the Around the Corner set.

That would be a thrill for me.:smile: But some classic fans may not like it.:rolleyes: Who really cares though.:smirk: It would still be a real treat to somthing like that again. Nice idea though.​

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well as a "classic fan", heh, I don't mind the idea. The Around the Corner thing doesn't bother me. I mainly just hope the characters ands plots are well written. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I still think they should have some characters from the past show up for the 40th anniversery.:smile:
Unfortunately bigjeffy,some of the characters like David(Northern Calloway) Mr. Hooper (Will Lee) and Rafael (Raul Julia) are no longer with us. Other than that,it's a good idea.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As long as some of them don't talk, I could totally see that. Some characters might be retired for respect and others might just not have a good continuer role. It is actually pretty hard to come up with perminant ones. look how many Dr. Teeth's they had to go through, and he still only says one or two words.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Unfortunately bigjeffy,some of the characters like David(Northern Calloway) Mr. Hooper (Will Lee) and Rafael (Raul Julia) are no longer with us. Other than that,it's a good idea.
Yeah,that'd be cool,but I meant like Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats,Little Jerry and the Monotones(oh yeah!:big_grin: )and maybe even Guy Smiley.:smile: :wink:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Yeah,that'd be cool,but I meant like Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats,Little Jerry and the Monotones(oh yeah!:big_grin: )and maybe even Guy Smiley.:smile:

Now THAT is a good idea for Guy Smiley to return for an SS themed 40th anniversary game show. :smile: