Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i really havent seen many of them ethier or that i can rember. i cant wait

dbarrie

Reaction score
The one ep I am most looking forward to seeing is the one with Cleo Laine. It was one of the only eps that CTS didn't air when they ran the series a few years ago. I saw that ep back in the '80s but don't remember much of it. D.

ploobis

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing Jaye P. Morgan & Dr.Teeth singing "That Old Black Magic"!

I love that song by Louis Prima & Keely Smith! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Anyways we should all just be happy it's out at this point is uncut for pete's sake! and has any extras at all!
Disney did a very good job we shouldn't be whining about some new feature they came up with that they didn't put on how about if you miss it that much you write in to them and say hey! I really liked the Muppet Morsels and now its gone could you please bring it back.
I think part of the problem is that on season one, the Muppet Morsels were included on every epsidoe, not just a few episodes. I think that if only a few epsiodes (perhaps four or less) had Muppet Morsels then we might be a little more forgiving ove rthe lack of morsels on this set. Before this feature was even announced on the first set I thought it would be cool if a pop-up trivia feature was included, but didn't expect such a feature to be included on every epsiode (making what i wished for a bonus).

I have been thinking that Of Mupets and Men should be included on the season five set, and latey I've been thinking that one of these sets should have The Muppets Go to the Movies, but then I started thinking of something. Disney couldn't fit both pilots on the first set. I hope that Disney can fit the entire Of Muppets and Men and/ or The Muppets go to the Movies specials on one set each. Unlike some TV series, each season of TMS actually had the exact same number of epsidoes on each set, and never any more or less.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think part of the problem is that on season one, the Muppet Morsels were included on every epsidoe, not just a few episodes. I think that if only a few epsiodes (perhaps four or less) had Muppet Morsels then we might be a little more forgiving ove rthe lack of morsels on this set. Before this feature was even announced on the first set I thought it would be cool if a pop-up trivia feature was included, but didn't expect such a feature to be included on every epsiode (making what i wished for a bonus).

I have been thinking that Of Mupets and Men should be included on the season five set, and latey I've been thinking that one of these sets should have The Muppets Go to the Movies, but then I started thinking of something. Disney couldn't fit both pilots on the first set. I hope that Disney can fit the entire Of Muppets and Men and/ or The Muppets go to the Movies specials on one set each. Unlike some TV series, each season of TMS actually had the exact same number of epsidoes on each set, and never any more or less.
hummm good point, They would more then likely sacrafice other Bones featurs kind of like how they did when they re released all the classic muppet movies they had to put two versions of the movie itself on there so there was not a whole lot of room for specal featers i think the one that got really robed the most was MTI.

JayDeeMac

Reaction score
Can I just check are both versions (plain and the special felt packaging) available right away at the release date?

Just being in the UK I can only get it online and all the websites I seem to check only have one version listed, and they don't state whether it has the felt packaging or not.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi JayDeeMac, I'm also in the UK and have ordered it through m:smile: ovietyme.com who have told me that they are only stocking the felt packaging and it's £19.99. Hope this helps:smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most sites aren't specifying what cover you get when you order unfortunately. With Season 1, some sites had both and other stores just had one or the other depending on how many cases they ordered.