You think you know me?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fur some reason... Can't access the quiz through the link provided. Sorry, just reporting the mews. Now back to your life's story, already in purrgress.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Fur some reason... Can't access the quiz through the link provided. Sorry, just reporting the mews. Now back to your life's story, already in purrgress.
OK...thank mew Ed. Oh well...I tried.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's why we like ya. *Hugs Kathy, then runs off so she or Prairie can't catch me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope... Now I'm getting an error message saying that either there was an error in loading the quiz or the quiz has expired.

Oh well... No worries Kathy. Remind me to send you something I wrote up as the descript for one of my little counting creatures, maybe that'll purk you up.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Nope... Now I'm getting an error message saying that either there was an error in loading the quiz or the quiz has expired.

Oh well... No worries Kathy. Remind me to send you something I wrote up as the descript for one of my little counting creatures, maybe that'll purk you up.
Drat:frown: Oh well.
The counting creature sounds purrfect,though!

RedDragon

Reaction score
<blink> Is this the same as the other quiz? ...I got a 40 on that one, not great but better than I thought I would do...

Katzi428

Reaction score
<blink> Is this the same as the other quiz? ...I got a 40 on that one, not great but better than I thought I would do...
Hi Nyssa,:smile:
There are some changes but not many.So if you want to give it another shot,be my guest!