As if "Underdog" Wasn't Enough...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm scared to see how they're going to do this: the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie itself was okay, they did a nice job with the CGI Rocky and Bullwinkle characters, that still maintained their old cartoony looks, and Jason Alexander and Rene Russo did pretty good jobs are playing Boris and Natasha as live-action characters instead of cartoon characters, BUT with the threat of Underdog, and the Chipmunks, does this mean they're going to actually bring whatever kind of dog Mr. Peabody was supposed to be, give it huge glasses, a red bowtie, and tobacco pipe? And what are they going to do? Are Mr. Peabody and Sherman going to travel through history and teach kids History in an awkward manner for the entire hour-and-a-half-to-two-hours?

Skye

Reaction score
Seriously... I think the remakes are getting way out of control! Plus, I'm one of those people who feel that, 9 times out of 10, the original is much better than the remake. I guess creativity in Hollywood isn't as prominent as it used to be, lol.

anytimepally

Reaction score
I hate remakes. I hate sequels. Get some originality, yo!

SSLFan

Reaction score
I hate remakes. I hate sequels. Get some originality, yo!

Don't forget about most Sesame Street remakes. Most are pretty good(like A New Way to Walk from 93'), but some they can definately leave alone (We Are All Earthlings).:sympathy:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ya know, these last couple o' weeks we've been talking about upcoming movies based on classic cartoons, and, I'm being serious here, I thought to myself, "hmmm...I wonder how long it will take for a Mr. Peabody movie to arise," to which a small voice in my head repeated, "quiet, you!"

But now...spooky! It has actually come true! I can predict the future! Quick! Gimme something to predict...uh...uh...oh! That show American Idol...I betcha by the end of the season that talented William Hung fella will take the prize! Boo-yeah!

SSLFan

Reaction score
But now...spooky! It has actually come true! I can predict the future! Quick! Gimme something to predict...uh...uh...oh! That show American Idol...I betcha by the end of the season that talented William Hung fella will take the prize! Boo-yeah!
hehehehehe. That would be something.:big_grin: :zany: :big_grin:

SSLFan

Reaction score

Hmmm...I predict...the year.....2018. Yes I am seeing 2018. :big_grin: And you will be...29, right? So Snowth, you have 11 years...and you finally get to meet the girl of your dreams!:flirt: Hehe, Snowth's got a crush....:big_grin: