Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Wow, I just preordered mine, and I can't wait. We get to see a Doc and Mokey interview! I got it from amazon.com and I went through Muppet Central, now how much (if any) Does Muppet central get from that? :excited:

zns

Reaction score
Say Phil, how is it that you seem to get these releases two weeks before any of us can?

ploobis

Reaction score
I would love to see the "Fraggles Look For Jobs" short film as a bonus feature for the future's Season Five boxset!

:smirk: :excited:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, I just preordered mine, and I can't wait. We get to see a Doc and Mokey interview! I got it from amazon.com and I went through Muppet Central, now how much (if any) Does Muppet central get from that? :excited:
It varies per item, but it's about 5% of the purchase price. Thanks for your support.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Say Phil, how is it that you seem to get these releases two weeks before any of us can?
Over the years we've established relationships with various publishers that allow us to get releases as soon as possible.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Wow, Season 3 is gonna be here in a couple of days, & I haven't even finished watching season 2 yet! LOL. Hit is doing an awesome job getting us these sets close together, timewise. I sure am glad they've got the distribution rights, they seem to care a lot about the fans. :excited:

Frogster

Reaction score
One more day... :excited: Whoopie!

By the way, Phil... how come "Bells of Fraggle Rock" is on disc 4? It should be the first one on disc 1, right? What's the actual order of the episodes on the season set?

muppet baby

Reaction score
I can not wait to buy this set i love my first season set and i am working on geting both 2 and 3 .

anyway i love faggle rock , great reveiw Philip

Erine81981

Reaction score
*grabs Ryan's hands and starts dancing around in circles humming the Fraggle Rock theme song* :excited: