Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

Telly

Reaction score
Very true! I'd love to have Grover, Ernie, Bert, Oscar, Telly, Count, and Homer the honker

Telly

Reaction score
After watching the Bernadet Peters episode, I'd REALLY like to see Robin as a replica!

Roughneck

Reaction score
Honestly....I'll be buying any character that they make.

but the ones I really want to see are:

Sam The Eagle
Crazy Harry
Lew Zealand
Statler
Waldorf
Bunsen
Beaker
Rowlf
Scooter
Zoot
Floyd
Janice
Dr Teeth
Swedish Chef

Now If we could get all of them (as well as the ones planned) then I would concider them complete...but I would still get others they make. (I guess I should remove lew and Harry from the not-complete-without list)

But I will still keep shelling out for these, I love the Animal and Kermit I have and I am deeply craving more right now.

So If anyone from master Replicas is reading this right now I just want to say that I would love this line to keep going, if I could wait anxiously for the Mail Man in 2017 to get my muppet Newsman Replica I would be the happiest man on earth....I would also like to say that I would gladly pay $2000-$3000 for a scale replica of Sweetums.

Also I imagine that we will see Pepe, simply for the fact that he is small.....Smaller muppets have a far greater chance of getting in there simply because of thier size and cost, it's why Animal was made second and it's why Rizzo got in there so soon.....So Pepe is a shoe in for the next set after Piggy.

Also I might be alone in this....but I would like one box set that is just a bunch of fruits and vegtables......

goodrastus

Reaction score
Actually I agree with the fruit and vegetables! It's the one thing I really wished I had gotten more of in the Palisades line even though there is a great selection. I would also like all of the others but would be happy for Scooter, Rowlf, Bunsen and Beaker to be released after Piggy.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
To me, I still think we need a Scooter. I don't know how MR reps could say that he is not a good or well known character to make for this line. Scooter is no more well known that Animal would be. Animal had less time on TMS that Scooter. I would love to see Scooter being next in line then all the others after that.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
To me, I still think we need a Scooter. I don't know how MR reps could say that he is not a good or well known character to make for this line. Scooter is no more well known that Animal would be. Animal had less time on TMS that Scooter. I would love to see Scooter being next in line then all the others after that.
AGREED! I'd love to see Scooter, although saying that, theres not a single one that I wouldn't want...well maybe Spamela Hamderson from Muppets Tonight:stick_out_tongue:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Cant we start a poll for Scooter? I know he is at the top of Terry's wish list of replicas to make. I think that with enough support we "could" get him made. MuppetCaper, could you let Amy know that we would love to see him done, you seem to get a response from the MR team.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Cant we start a poll for Scooter? I know he is at the top of Terry's wish list of replicas to make. I think that with enough support we "could" get him made. MuppetCaper, could you let Amy know that we would love to see him done, you seem to get a response from the MR team.

I will try, I'm not going to guarantee anything though. I only had a couple successful suggestions offerings that got through to the MR production team. And that doesn't mean that they are going to do it, but it got to them. The poll would be a good idea, I just don't know how to start one. Maybe one of you guys can do it.

Telly

Reaction score
Maybe they should just double-pack Scooter and Rizzo :stick_out_tongue:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
After all the problems with Animal and Gonzo, Scooter would be really easy for them to make, too.

:stick_out_tongue: