Who can predict the box color for Season 4?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I guess I should be more clear... Season one, being blue, could indicate it's Mokey's hair color. Season 2, since it's purple, could be tracked to Gobo's hair. Now, even though Wembley's chest is green, and the rest of him's yellow, that could mean that season 3 is Wembley's color. And since Boober and Red both have red hair, then it'd be easy to assume that season 4 will be red. Ahh, fairness... don't ya love it?
Good call. Although, Hasbro is the only company that got Red's hair right. Reds hair is actually more Orange. Up close its a mix of yellow red and mosly orange. :excited: Sababa mixed it up in putting that hair on Boober and the all red on Red! You can tell in all the pictures posters and in the calandars!

But my guess is it will by a nice bright Gobo Orange!:smirk:

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
What? Gobo & Red's love child or the burnt umber season 4 box color? :smirk:
referring of course to Gobo's and Red's love child. There's nothing so odd about burnt umber (albeit a rather random color for the box set, but stranger things have happened, for example Gobo's and Red's lovechild being Scooter's twin...) Now why do I feel as though I've been going round in circles? :wink:

Foodie

Reaction score
referring of course to Gobo's and Red's love child. There's nothing so odd about burnt umber (albeit a rather random color for the box set, but stranger things have happened, for example Gobo's and Red's lovechild being Scooter's twin...) Now why do I feel as though I've been going round in circles?
That's not Scooter, that's a baby fraggle. Who's Scooter? I bet next you'll tell me there's some girl named Skeeter who was only seen in a cartoon of some sort.

Okay, as for the box color, what about French Gray 6 ?

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
That's not Scooter, that's a baby fraggle. Who's Scooter? I bet next you'll tell me there's some girl named Skeeter who was only seen in a cartoon of some sort.

Okay, as for the box color, what about French Gray 6 ?
Hehehe, that's silly! :wink: <--- Hey there's that baby fraggle I've heard so much about. Wonder what his name is....

As for the color it should be something WILD and BRIGHT, like GOBO ORANGE in NEON. (Maybe that way, I'll actually be able to find it at the store when it comes out without it turning into some wild treasure hunt... :smirk: )

Foodie

Reaction score
Hehehe, that's silly! :wink: <--- Hey there's that baby fraggle I've heard so much about. Wonder what his name is....

As for the color it should be something WILD and BRIGHT, like GOBO ORANGE in NEON. (Maybe that way, I'll actually be able to find it at the store when it comes out without it turning into some wild treasure hunt... :smirk: )
Glow-in-the-dark!