Halloween is just around the corner

anytimepally

Reaction score
costume's coming along well.. I'm going as Jack the Ripper.. like you've never seen him before! :crazy:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
..JACK THE RIPPER!
*Hides*

The most feared historical figure!
Well, based on my knowledge of him....

Thank gosh he is dead.

*Rambles on*

---

Ok, I feel better. :big_grin:
*Imagines herself being cut up by him*

EEEE!

Erine81981

Reaction score
The costume i would never want to see is that Gruge Girl. Now that would freak me out. I would be screaming and crying. (Don't care if i'm big man) i'm still scared of stuff like that. I just watch like the last 20 minutes of second one. And it's freaky. :eek:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
The new Homestarloween toon is AWESOME! And.... CLAUDIA MUST WATCH IT! Oh, thanks for the tip about the Poopsmith Maddie!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I'm still stuck in a hotel, so I guess I'm going to miss Halloween this year. *Sniff* First year I've ever missed Halloween... oh well, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! is on right now, that's making me feel a little better.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Hope you all get lots of treats (but no tricks!):stick_out_tongue:

Anyone planning to watch any scary stuff on TV? Things with scary monsters with diabolical laughter?

Like this? (Bwa ha ha ha!)

I will say that with all the weird movies out there, there's one besides Eraserhead...(any other fans of this film?) I've gotta see every year. It's a fan-made movie called "It Came From Muppet Labs". If you haven't seen it, it's awesome!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Have a spooky Halloween, everyone!

"Just cut them up like regular chickens...":concern:

Convincing John

Xerus

Reaction score
Happy Halloween everyone. So far, it's 8:25 I haven't gotten any trick or treaters yet. It seems like these days, parents are taking their kids to the malls to go trick or treating because they feel it's safer.

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through, D'Snowth. I pray things will go better for you next year.