New Kermit & Piggy Christmas Ornaments @ Wal-Mart!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It seems the manufacturers or ornament company is making a frequent error in thinking the pig sells big. No matter how popular she is on her own, when pegged with other Muppet characters she's usually the weakest seller. :mad: For some reason, that's just the way it is.

People like Fozzie (and Gonzo for that matter). As strange as it sounds, they should have made more bears and short-packed the pig. However, that Piggy pose does look good. Can't tell from the picture - hope they didn't make her skinny!:embarrassed:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
However, that Piggy pose does look good. Can't tell from the picture - hope they didn't make her skinny!
Jamie when I get them in the mail (im hoping thursday or friday) i'll take some BETTER pic of the 3 NEW Muppet ornaments of :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: ... yeah I hope Piggy isnt too skinny too!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I believe I saw that ornament at Hallmark, I keep meaning to get it, it's so lovely.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It seems the manufacturers or ornament company is making a frequent error in thinking the pig sells big. No matter how popular she is on her own, when pegged with other Muppet characters she's usually the weakest seller. :mad: For some reason, that's just the way it is.

People like Fozzie (and Gonzo for that matter). As strange as it sounds, they should have made more bears and short-packed the pig. However, that Piggy pose does look good. Can't tell from the picture - hope they didn't make her skinny!:embarrassed:
It's the same Mickey/Minnie Logic. Piggy does have fans, but she never really sells as well as the odd man out characters, like Animal or Beaker.

That said, I wish Target carried these. Wal+marts aren't too plentiful in my area, and I doubt I'd be able to find these anywhere else.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jamie when I get them in the mail (im hoping thursday or friday) i'll take some BETTER pic of the 3 NEW Muppet ornaments of :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: ... yeah I hope Piggy isnt too skinny too!
Thanks! It's just so cool that new Muppet stuff is trickling out on store shelves. Especially Muppet holiday stuff. The Muppets used to saturate the Christmas season.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They do, but it's just easier to find the Sesame Street muppets nowadays. They have several items at Target. Mini orniments, large orniments, different regular sized orniments with a free miniature attatched, stockings, and Singing plush dioramas.

Honestly, I'd be happy if someone got the hint and made a Bunsen and Beaker or a Swedish Chef orniment.

Davina

Reaction score
Well, I found all of 4 of these at the Wal-Mart I was at today.. 3 Kermits and a Fozzie... Needless to say, I grabbed the Fozzie and one of the Kermits.. no sign of Piggy there.. but I shall keep looking...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Davina you're taunting me aren't you! lol I just went to another wal-mart 5 kermits and 2 piggys just like every other wal-mart in the PA area no one Fozzie in the bunch oi!

Davina

Reaction score
I'll be in the area of another wal-mart tomorrow when I go to see the chiropractor, i was gonna check there for Piggy... so i'll see if i can find another Fozzie, for ya too.. hehehe
otherwise, all i can say is, come to alaska, we got lots of bears here.. :smile:
(apparently we had a black bear down in my circle last year that I didn't know about til last week....)