Panwapa

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
You actually there? Oh man. You have to tell us all the stuff that went on.
Well, it was last year, during the summer. My dad, being a bodyguard, he was there for a taping of a segment for the Jerry Lewis Telethon and he heard someone say, "Ok, you guys have to be outta here by tomorrow. The Muppets are coming in." So my dad, the awesome guy that he is, asked of we could go there while they were taping and we did. :smile: I met Leslie Carrara, Marty Robinson, Pam Arciero and Kevin Clash. I got all of em to sign my copy of SS Unpaved too :wink:. There, they were taping the part in the first ep where Azibo was trying to build his house of branches. I was surprised though, because during the taping, Fran Brill had Athena the Owl and Marty had the Tiger. I was an awesone experience. Then, the day before Thanksgiving, I visited the actual street set. There, they were taping the ep where the ant steals Tellly and Zoe's melon. I also saw Snuffy being made into a dinosaur for another season 38 episode. I got a script of the Melon ep and Pam Arciero gave me a Big Bird feather. I got pics w/ Abby too :smile: I also met Carmen Ohsbar there.

Here are some pics on Photobucket. If you wanna know what they are, just contact me.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n309/boppityfrackle/SS Photos/

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well, it was last year, during the summer. My dad, being a bodyguard, he was there for a taping of a segment for the Jerry Lewis Telethon and he heard someone say, "Ok, you guys have to be outta here by tomorrow. The Muppets are coming in." So my dad, the awesome guy that he is, asked of we could go there while they were taping and we did. :smile: I met Leslie Carrara, Marty Robinson, Pam Arciero and Kevin Clash. I got all of em to sign my copy of SS Unpaved too :wink:. There, they were taping the part in the first ep where Azibo was trying to build his house of branches. I was surprised though, because during the taping, Fran Brill had Athena the Owl and Marty had the Tiger. I was an awesone experience. Then, the day before Thanksgiving, I visited the actual street set. There, they were taping the ep where the ant steals Tellly and Zoe's melon. I also saw Snuffy being made into a dinosaur for another season 38 episode. I got a script of the Melon ep and Pam Arciero gave me a Big Bird feather. I got pics w/ Abby too :smile: I also met Carmen Ohsbar there.

Here are some pics on Photobucket. If you wanna know what they are, just contact me.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n309/boppityfrackle/SS Photos/
That is so awsome! Maybe you should talk to Steve the MuppetCast dude and get an interview in for an episode. That would be awsome to hear you talk about your trips you've took.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
That is so awsome! Maybe you should talk to Steve the MuppetCast dude and get an interview in for an episode. That would be awsome to hear you talk about your trips you've took.
Kewl idea, but I don't know if it would be good enough for something like that. Thanks for the awesome idea. I love positive feedback to stories like this :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Has this aired anywhere else other than Sprout? Cause it aired recently on one of my PBS stations. It was split into two seperate episodes and has some films and short sketches featuring Azibo, Bill and Coco inserted inbetween the stories.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Has this aired anywhere else other than Sprout? Cause it aired recently on one of my PBS stations. It was split into two seperate episodes and has some films and short sketches featuring Azibo, Bill and Coco inserted inbetween the stories.
I hadn't even seen it yet air on my PBS? Maybe it'll be there soon. I have the four parts downloaded so i've seen it. I'm just ready to hear something about it being a regular show on PBS.