A Muppet for Sale on Ebay

muppetperson

Reaction score
It has been on ebay before.Not familar with the character, but it doesnt look Muppet quality and the seems can be seen everywhere.

Blink

Reaction score
I am very skeptical about this one. It definately does not look like a Muppet puppet and the description sounds like it is written by someone who has no idea about the Muppets. I mean I could be totally wrong here, but that is my gut feeling.

spcglider

Reaction score
I agree. Highly suspicious. Does not have the "Muppet style" to it, the eyes look like ethey were scavenged off a stuffed animal, the quality of the worksmanship does not bear up to Muppet standards and its made from regular fleece and courduroy. NOT exactly what I'd call a wise investment.
But hey, if you have an extra $250.00 hanging around and want a turtle puppet, I'll be happy to make one for you.

-Gordon

rtgentry

Reaction score
actually it could be from the wubbolus world of dr. suess show that jim henson company did.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
I laughed when I saw it, I couldn't believe they are trying to pass it off.:smile:

spcglider

Reaction score
I'm not going to impugn the seller's honesty, but to my educated eyes it sure doesn't look like anything they'd have let out of the Muppet Workshop... unless they were purposely making a puppet that didn't look like a Muppet.

-G