For OUR Convenience...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just now realized something: if you want to see a particular episode of T*K*O, you either have to go through page after page after page after page of the Friends and Family board to find it, OR, you have to manually search for it... and sometimes, you either never find it, or forget which one you were looking for in the first place.

So for everyone's convenience, here's the links to all 51 episodes of MrsPepper's smash-hit series, T*K*O!

Season One (2005)
1. The Recruit
2. Workforce
3. The Not-So-Joy of Rules
4. Playin' Hookie
5. D'Snowth's Little Secret
6. Virus
7. That Thread Killin' Feelin'
8. The Great Computer Caper -- Part 1
9. The Great Computer Caper -- Part 2
10. A Change in Command
11. The Unkillable Thread
12. The Strike
13. Hasta La Vista, KermieBaby

Season Two (2005 - 2006)
14. The Ex-Thread Hijacker -- Part 1
15. The Ex-Thread Hijacker -- Part 2
16. The Greatest Journal
17. Taking it On the Spam
18. The Legend of Creepy Hallow
19. Speaking Term
20. Dontcha Just Love Holidays?
21. The Big Switch
22. The Blizzard
23. Out of Sight, Out of Mind
24. Counting Flowers on the Wall
25. Cracked Pepper
26. The Moppet Family

Season Three (2006 - 2007)
27. A T*K*O Biography -- Part 1
28. A T*K*O Biography -- Part 2
29. The Joke Killer Strikes Again
30. The Prawn Went Crackers
31. Regarding Beau
32. MrsPepper Gets Life -- Part 1
33. MrsPepper Gets Life -- Part 2
34. The Fire
35. Vacation Daze
36. Private Lies
37. The Open Forum
38. ... And Then I Wrote
39. Music to Kill By

Season Four
40. D'Snowth Gets the Sack -- Part 1
41. D'Snowth Gets the Sack -- Part 2
42. D'Snowth Gets the Sack -- Part 3
43. D'Snowth Gets the Sack -- Part 4
44. Promotion Commotion
45. The Initial Problem
46. The Godchildren
47. Beach Bums
48. The Prawn Proposes -- Part 1
49. The Prawn Proposes -- Part 2
50. Ball of Revenge
51. Father Knows Best

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... This was a good idea. Makes it easier to find all T*K*O episodes, though I thought there were fifty-two in total. Another thing you might've thought of is plugging the T*K*O website and see if all episodes have been posted there. At any rate, I look forward to having the time to sit down and read all of these. Who knows, maybe Princeton will do the same for NDBT.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Makes it easier to find all T*K*O episodes, though I thought there were fifty-two in total.
If you count the HUGE series' finale, then yes, but it was more of a TV-movie like thing rather than an actual episode, so I didn't include it in the list, nor did I include the original test pilot short, as it's actually lost SOMEWHERE in that big thread for thread killers in general (and it doesn't follow the actual series very well at all).

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You kick butt! Thank you! If I ever get around to actually putting yhem all on the website, it will make it much easier for me. THANKS MATEY!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I'm loving this series! I just started with season 3! This needs to come back! maybe a "TKO Reunion show"? hint hint.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm loving this series! I just started with season 3! This needs to come back! maybe a "TKO Reunion show"? hint hint.
MrsPepper and I bring things like that up from time to time, lol... who knows, maybe for 2015 we can do a 10th anniversary reunion show, lol.

For the record, Season Three is considered one of the best, so I do hope you enjoy it.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Season three was great! The cast finally settled and so we didn't have to establish any scenarios or relationships any more, so everything seemd more organic (and silly, lol).

Season four had alot of changes, and it's really interesting to see what the show becomes, though it is a fair amount of difference between it and the other seasons.