Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telly

Reaction score
It kinda reminds me back in the day with the Palisades line

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It's kinda sad in a way cause when you think you got new news to share with everyone, it end up bing old news and your back to square one again. This gets so confusing. I miss the days when Travis use to come on here and tell us what's going with the photo puppet line. Now we have no one. :sympathy:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think that looks pretty good. I would totally love to add that to my collection, looks like I'm going to need to start saving money now.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It's kinda sad in a way cause when you think you got new news to share with everyone, it end up bing old news and your back to square one again. This gets so confusing. I miss the days when Travis use to come on here and tell us what's going with the photo puppet line. Now we have no one. :sympathy:
No one? Dont forget that Terry keeps us informed at the Artist Prototype stages when he can, and Amy also pops in from time to time.:smile:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Looks like he is up for pre order! Well for members anyway! Now the wait begins..............

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
No one? Dont forget that Terry keeps us informed at the Artist Prototype stages when he can, and Amy also pops in from time to time.:smile:

Well I meant as far as updates from MR. Terry does an awesome job of letting us know of his prototypes.

Also, I got mine ordered today! Not bad for $269.10.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hey MuppetCaper, I hope all is cool between us:smile: Have you preordered Gonzo yet? I have just ordered mine.........cannot wait to have all 3 Replicas in my office!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hey MuppetCaper, I hope all is cool between us:smile: Have you preordered Gonzo yet? I have just ordered mine.........cannot wait to have all 3 Replicas in my office!

Oh, everything is awesome guy. I got mine also! I cannot wait now. The wait is going to be Loooonnngggg. YIKES! :concern:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Realistic Projections?

So, to recap:

:smile: Kermit was actually released (in hand) - January 2007
:halo: Animal will actually be released (in hand) - December 2007
:concern: Gonzo is projected to be released - spring 2008

This is certainly not a criticism. I know the good stuff takes time. But, I'm wondering if we should be expecting (about) one Muppet-per-year, possibly a second, rather than the three-per-year plan? I have the feeling that with this pattern, Gonzo could get bumped to summer or even early fall. Hope he doesn't, of course. But that would bump Fozzie down to next winter or so. That means, with warehouses, shipping and unforeseen delays, there's a possibility that we might not see the bear till 2009 with the pig to follow and Rizzo might take till 2010!

Just speculation and trying to see a pattern so I don't get my hopes too high. Thoughts? I have feeling that Piggy and Rizzo won't be nearly as likeness-challenging as Gonzo has been. That beautiful troublesome nose of his!

Status
Not open for further replies.