Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Although a relatively unfair comparison, this kind of reaffirms the point I was trying to make...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/2234433699/sizes/l/
Yikes! If I was at all on the fence, this pushed me over. Kermit and Animal are replicas... Gonzo is just an expensive toy.

If this is as close to owning a real Gonzo as I'll ever get, I guess I'll never own a real Gonzo.

Sorry, Travis. I know this was not your fault and I hold you only in the highest regard. I look forward to the future Muppets being true replicas again under your supervision.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
The only thing that stops it from being a replica is the nose. Otherwise, Everything else is by the pattern. I think he doesn't look too bad. Just a few tweaks and he will be just fine! :concern:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I genuinely believe everyone that says "with a few tweaks" it will improve him. All of us on here have seen some remarkable achievements with Animal, especially Antony Davanzo who, along with Lab Rat and a few others, must be singled out for changing a lot of folks opinion of Animal with their adjustments. My biggest issue at present is that due to the nature of Gonzo's defining characteristic, his nose, these improvements are going to be fairly limited.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I just had a thought, and I know this will DEFINITELY void the MR warranty, but what if you surgically removed the stocking and then repainted the foam underneath? Just throwing it out there.

:stick_out_tongue:

Lab Rat

Reaction score
yeah he looks great i cant wait to add him to my collection.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I cannot wait to be in the year 2010 when I can do just as bad photo shop pics but with say "Sam the Eagle" ...who knows!
Who here is already having to convince their wife to let them take another room in the house!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.