Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Master Replicas Gonzo Order page now says ''In Stock''.

I wonder how long we here in UK will have to wait. We got Animal shipped at the same time as US customers?

Chris:concern:
Hopefully soon Chris. I am going to call The Collector Zone tomorrow and ask them.............wow.........is he really going to be with us so soon? Do you think it will be within a couple of weeks?

Luke

Reaction score
So, now that MR's warehouse has the Gonzos, do they ship Gonzos to the Disney warehouse and then disney will ship him out. How does this work? I originally ordered Gonzo on MRs site, but then found him cheaper at disney online so I ordered him there and put the savings towards Fozzie.:embarrassed:

I dunno what the deal is with Master Replicas, but i know sometimes the bigger companies in collectables get shipped direct from china, especially international distributors. So it usually depends on who uses the quickest route to get them fastest.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I dunno what the deal is with Master Replicas, but i know sometimes the bigger companies in collectables get shipped direct from china, especially international distributors. So it usually depends on who uses the quickest route to get them fastest.
So we could get him ASAP! I cant wait.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi antonydavanzo.

Lets hope within a few weeks, but maybe sooner, like I said, Animal shipped at exactly the same time as the US orders. I would imagine they were shipped from China direct to UK which speeded things up, lets hope they donr the same with Gonzo! Fingers crossed.

Chris

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hey Chris
Let hope!
How are you getting on with Animal?
Ant
ps...where did you take your Avatar pic

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Antony, Let us know what they say at the Collector Zone when you contact them - I need to prepare for the coming of Gonzo. Wasn't that a line from Ghostbusters?:stick_out_tongue:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Antony, Let us know what they say at the Collector Zone when you contact them - I need to prepare for the coming of Gonzo. Wasn't that a line from Ghostbusters?:stick_out_tongue:
:smile: .......and great line from Ghostbusters! I love that movie, would it be silly to imagine a Muppet parody of Ghostbusters, then maybe Kermit could utter that line, kinda daftbut could work?
Yeah, Ill let you know. I have to return ANimal to them tomorrow anyway so I HAVE to call them!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
:smile: .......and great line from Ghostbusters! I love that movie, would it be silly to imagine a Muppet parody of Ghostbusters, then maybe Kermit could utter that line, kinda daftbut could work?
Yeah, Ill let you know. I have to return ANimal to them tomorrow anyway so I HAVE to call them!
If you love Ghostbusters, go on the MR Forum and join the 'Please make Ghostbusters replicas' thread - you never know. :wink:

Anyhoot, slightly digressed there so BRING ON GONZO!:smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Chris
Let hope!
How are you getting on with Animal?
Ant
ps...where did you take your Avatar pic

Hi Ant,

My Avatar pic was taken at the London Marathon in 2006. Disney's Childline was there and used Kermit as there mascot. I met Kermit and Steve.

There is a thread about here somewhere as some of us Muppet Central users met up and all met him together.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.