Master Replicas Gonzo Photo Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
After all the problems they had with Gonzo, I am really surprised how quickly we will be receiving him. We have only recently got Animal! Here's hoping that Fozzie doesn't become too much of a problem and he can be released pretty quickly.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Who wants to bet Fozzie will be ready for pre-order shortly after April 5th? That's so cool for you guys to be getting Gonzo and Animal so close together. Luckilly I am forgoing Gonzo, going straight to Animal, then on to Fozzie, dependant on how quickly he goes up for that elusive pre-order. I may go straight for the bear and call it a day! Congrats on your Gonzo's guys! BTW with it being noted that gonzo is foam under the netting, any of you risky enought to peel back the socking and have the foam airbrushed?

KK

Luke

Reaction score
Iwould say late April/May for Fozzie, they don't even have a factory produced proto yet but i guess they'll want to keep up the momentum so far as letting people at least pre-order. Maybe they'll space these out a bit more now - especially if Piggy will be delayed till early next year. Or maybe they'll do a Rizzo inbetween Fozzie and Piggy.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I am so ready for Fozzie's pre-order. This will be the ultra uber Muppet poser of them all. I cannot wait to get that HUGE box in my front door in the fall! :embarrassed:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Quick note to UK fans, ForbiddenPlanet now has Gonzo listed on there web site at the cheaper price of £149.99.

Heres the link
http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=41780

I used ForbiddenPlanet years ago for the Palisades Chef Kitchen, It took 28 days to get to me and the box was dented when it came, so I will keep to my order from the Collectorzone, even though he is £10 more with them.

Chris

Ohh. New icons to add! :search: :wisdom: :scary:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Quick note to UK fans, ForbiddenPlanet now has Gonzo listed on there web site at the cheaper price of £149.99.

Heres the link
http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=41780

I used ForbiddenPlanet years ago for the Palisades Chef Kitchen, It took 28 days to get to me and the box was dented when it came, so I will keep to my order from the Collectorzone, even though he is £10 more with them.

Chris

Ohh. New icons to add!
I would never use FP again.......yes The Collector Zone are a little more but they are a better company to deal with, really nice guys and very fast at delivring!
9 days to go!:super:

muppetguy

Reaction score
When is Disney shipping our Gonzos?

Hello all, Happy Friday! I had a question, I guess goes more towards the people who ordered Gonzo from the Disney website. Do any of you guys know when he will be shipping? I ordered my Gonzo from them a little over two weeks ago. I just can't wait to get the little blue guy!:concern:

Luke

Reaction score
I would never use FP again.......yes The Collector Zone are a little more but they are a better company to deal with, really nice guys and very fast at delivring!
9 days to go!:super:
I was sent a coupon code from FP that brings these waaaaay down, but i'm still not sure i'd order Fozzie from there. Collectors Zone offer such an excellent and fast service.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Forbidden Planet have let me down on too many occasions, so given the choice of saving some money or actually receiving the items, I'd go elsewhere! The Collector Zone are very good!

Now come on somebody - show us yer Gonzo's!

Status
Not open for further replies.