The Muppet Newsflash's Fan Art Calendar Contest

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that too. I second that question.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
My guess is that it's just a g-glitch. Or maybe it's so vastly popular they just need to get more stock.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
It really picked me up to hear about one of my drawings winning as well! I've been having a bit of a rough start to the new year with some little health issues and then my car breaking down. But things are all working out now and this really cheered me up! Everyone is so excited about it!:smile: I hope the link is fixed soon, i know a few people who would like one! My Grandmother is at the top of the list!:wink:

I drew my drawing when i was in high school in December of 1999, the 26th to be exact, as my mother got me a nice drawing pad and art kit for Christmas that year. I got right to work! lol! i used to show everyone all my drawings at school and a girl once told me that the Kermit with roses would be a nice drawing to give to someone i like.:flirt: I never did try that. I'll have to keep it in mind!

I miss posting here...I just realized...and the smiles are so much fun!

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Muppet Fan Calandar

I would like to buy one too! Hope the site is up and working again soon!

My work is the one entitled Worm let me know what you guys think:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I would like to buy one too! Hope the site is up and working again soon!

My work is the one entitled Worm let me know what you guys think:smile:
I absolutely love the Labyrinth Worm character and your drawing of him! I wish he'd get a spin-off series!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does your site take Money Orders or what? And i might need some help if anyone can. I can send the money to anyone if someone can send the payment to the site. I would really like three or four. Just let me know if anyone can help me.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

Edit: Oh and cool to see that mine is the first month. Thanks again Greg.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
there appears to be some changes now to the site and now you can buy them again with a size option and colors. You can get a real good look at the details of each photo!:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Drat. I wish I had of waited to buy mine now. I could of got it in a different size. Tis a shame.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Could someone walk me through the artpieces used to make this calendar come true?
Thanks.