The Christmas Toy on DVD, No Release?

Luke

Reaction score
the UK version of Fraggle Rock, etc.) are owned by Disney
No, the UK version of Fraggle is definitely not owned by Disney. All Fraggle is owned by Henson and licensed to HIT Entertainment.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
No, the UK version of Fraggle is definitely not owned by Disney. All Fraggle is owned by Henson and licensed to HIT Entertainment.
Well, Disney doesn't neccessarily own the Fraggle rights, but I've heard it does own what was once the company that distributed the original UK version of the series that now airs on the UK Boomerang (too bad that the one on the Boom is not the actual UK version, it is actually the American version).

Luke

Reaction score
Well, Disney doesn't neccessarily own the Fraggle rights, but I've heard it does own what was once the company that distributed the original UK version of the series that now airs on the UK Boomerang (too bad that the one on the Boom is not the actual UK version, it is actually the American version).
Hey, no wherever you heard that was wrong. It was made by Jim Henson Productions directly for the ITV Network in the UK, i think it was commisioned through the TVS region here but there's definitely no Disney involvement with any of those companies.