Fleece Customers....How are you

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Fleece is great , but if you want your puppets to stand out, and you wantto create somthing original, than experiment,

i wish i could experiment with different materials more, but thats beside the caee, dont feel that on order to build apuppet you have to do one thing over another

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
A little off topic...

Whew! There are arguements for and against Antron...can't we just get along :smile: I believe it was Kathy who just originally wanted to say hi to old friends, and probably wasn't really looking for a debate on a fabric that she doesn't sell anymore LOL :wink: Make Puppets not War :smile:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
no argument as far as i saw, i use fleece all thetime, but i do liek to use different stuff and different textures,

given the chice between polar fleece and antron, its antron all the way .

wes

Reaction score
Wes, thanks for the input. I actually talked to Heather Henson regarding puppets & fleece, and she said they started making them out of fleece really only because coats were made of that as a trend back in the day. Had that not been the trend, they might have been made of something else, setting a completely different standard.

Still, that doesn't negate the fact that they continue to use it & even then made only one puppet out of a coat. We were dicussing trends & materials when it got brought up.
(Jonny Carson Voice) I did not know that wow thats weird and wacky stuff.

I did reallize this would spark a dabate, but thats cool.

But of all the material I have used from antron, artic fleece, terri cloth, I think i like to work with fur the best.

but that may be different with others and thats ok!

We all love puppetry and thats what matters!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
For the most part, I do use fur of varying varieties. I've tried so many materials over the years & can tell you a lot about the bad ones. Antron fleece is just one I hadn't tried yet.

And yes, I still like my felt. for some things you just can't beat felt.

KAM

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Yes, I was simply saying hello and really didn't want to start up any kind of debate on the pros and cons of antron or any other fabric. Having worked with it for so long and talking with so many of you I understand that cost is an issue.

I'm having a great time traveling and spending time doing my own thing. Would love to hear from more of you. Have a great Thanksgiving.

All the best
Kathy:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, I missed something, Kathy: Did you leave Georgia Stage? Retired?

Whatever news I've missed, I hope it's going well!