Your Animal Replica Pictures

Lab Rat

Reaction score
yeah he has the leatherette pants they look great in person so does the waistecoat, i've just tweaked the eyebrows a bit to cover the edge of the eyelid shell.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Looks better than the MR website makes it look. I new they wouldn't let us down with the quality. Great pics as usual Lab Rat!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Oh Lab Rat....Makes me want to go home and tear mine open right now, but first I have to get through work and I am heading home for ANIMAL! He looks so awesome and we where worried for nothing! :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! The colouring is amazingly brilliant!

But...I simply cannot live with the design.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Oh Lab Rat....Makes me want to go home and tear mine open right now, but first I have to get through work and I am heading home for ANIMAL! He looks so awesome and we where worried for nothing! :halo:
Too right.......MC you are gonna love him....not long now and we will have Gonzo to put along side them. I cannot believe how big Animal is!:halo:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
My thoughts

The product is soooooo good. Yes he has very bouncy hair byt it settles after a while. For me he looks like a 100% true replica. My only niggle is that you cannot keeep his eyes open, this is a must buy !
Did I hear a suggestion about using clothes pins to keep the eyes open? Would it work?

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Did I hear a suggestion about using clothes pins to keep the eyes open? Would it work?
Just done it and yes it does......when they said this ages back I went mad and protested against it but he looks better wide eyes. I am waiting for the hair to settle a bit more then Ill post some pics!