Your Animal Replica Pictures

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It depends on which photos you look at. The more modern Animal has a bigger space between his eyes than the 70s version that had pretty much no gap. It is definitely more pronounced on the MR replica.

MWoO

Reaction score
Ok guys, and you too Lab Rat....how do you control the hair/fur on him? His mustache is sticking straight out and his hair is a BIG bouffont in the back and I cannot get it to lay down like it should. How did you get your Animal working right Lab Rat? And for all you guys, have some wire cutters available, there is quite a bit of wires to get loose to get him out of the box and out of his body bag. Sheesh....his hair is a mess and I cannot tame his mustache.

Oh yeah...one more thing, his mouth does not close either.
WHAT? His mouth does not close? Are you joking? The mouth is key to making the many animal expressions. Now i know I don;'t want him, Certainly not at 400. The mouth is a main point of expressions on any character.

MWoO

Reaction score
It depends on which photos you look at. The more modern Animal has a bigger space between his eyes than the 70s version that had pretty much no gap. It is definitely more pronounced on the MR replica.
I've looked across the board, none have a gap as wide as the MR animal. Not even close. Animal is just not as good a likeness and whats sad is that it could have easily been fixed.

MWoO

Reaction score
Thats due more to the angle of the picture than the actual space though. And they are still much closer together than the replica. I get that they have to keep things under budget, but for 50 bucks more and the addition of jaw movement and better eyes I'd be all over this. Frankly Animal just dissappoints me. He looks like a wet dog.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I'll have a better opinion of him once I can see for myself. His nose seems a little small and he has a little too much hair from what I can see (compared to quite recent pictures of the official poser).

doc hopper

Reaction score
wow, it's too bad the mouth doesn't close. i was REALLY counting on that.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I LOve those Animal pics!

Labrat, your pics have made me want Animal. He looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. One quick question for anyone out there. I want to order him from a website called thesabervault.com. Has anyone ever ordered from them and if so, are they good? Thank you guys, one muppet fan to the next. :halo:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
wow, it's too bad the mouth doesn't close. i was REALLY counting on that.

I mean, he is not bad looking now that I got the hair right, I had to push down gently to get it to lay down. But do it carefully cause you do not want to break the feathers. The problem with his mouth is that his tongue is in the way and it is made out of like a rubber something....I don't know. I am going to have to work on his eyebrows cause there is a white line that shows where his eyebrows are glued. I am just going to get some flat black paint and fix that. Other than that, he looks awesome. I will take some pictures soon and put them up. Other than his mouth problem, he is awesome!~

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Labrat, your pics have made me want Animal. He looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. One quick question for anyone out there. I want to order him from a website called thesabervault.com. Has anyone ever ordered from them and if so, are they good? Thank you guys, one muppet fan to the next. :halo:

They are a really good company. I have got things from them before.