Your Animal Replica Pictures

MWoO

Reaction score
But it's also the only one I have seen and he's way in the back and surrounded by bad posers. I say it's a one instance thing that was corrected and should not be the basis for a replica.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
It's not a contradiction. He never said to me that "eye focus" wasn't important, just that minor changes in the rebuilds aren't important. For instance, the Ernie after the original had kind a smashed head that was even more football shaped. It apparently didn't bother Jim. And the second generation Cookie Monster had a completely different shaped mouth. It went from being pliable and rounded to hard and almost duck-billed. But he didn't care about those changes.

:stick_out_tongue:
Well, The reaon I replied with what I did is because that's what was being spoken about when you said what you did. :smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I gotta admit, this is another home run for Master Replicas. I LOVE MY ANIMAL! I have very few issues and think MR have done a bang up job! I think you need to see the product in person to truly judge. Just one question to all the people who have got him, how do you tame the fur? I've been trying for 2 days:stick_out_tongue:

Lab Rat

Reaction score
i used a hairdryer to get the feathers how i want them on his head.

Telly

Reaction score
I'm seriously going to get Animal! Wow he looks wonderful! Labrat, your pics made me want him! :halo: