How Much Time Do You Give Yourself?

Onath

Reaction score
Now you just need a delorean and something that can generate 1.21 jiggawatts.

Since plutonium isn't in ready supply I will be driving in circles in a giant field during lightning storms.

I will go back in time and help Stacey.

MGov

Reaction score
I made a dominatrix bunny last summer with a corset, whip, etc.
And you're a redheaded pirate puppeteer!

sigh.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, considering the circumstances, I'd start the minute I'm asked to do something like this.

The only problem is I'm not very good at building puppets, so I'd have to have someone else do that, so that would become a problem, because then someone else would be pressing for time for something I should be doing all myself, so that could cause some friction, I guess.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
It's my first day back and I managed to get this one done so far. The good news is that its only nearing on 7pm and I'm not going to any New Year's parties.

Her ears & limbs need to be sewn on & I need to make her a corset or brazier or something... Anyway, here she is...the first of 5...maybe 6 puppets. (we'll see what I can get done)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/staceyrebecca/2152710517/

MGov

Reaction score
Good. But I like the $15.00 ceramic jar more.

biblebetty

Reaction score
Hi, that is quite a job! I had six shows I did for December, the leader of are group decided he was to busy to practise and we were going to perform for one of the churches Twice (2nd saturday of dec & again on the 4th sunday of dec) and we only had one script for all six shows. well at the show (2nd sat) he ask what show were we going to do for the (4th sun) I told him we have nothing and without practise how could we do a drifferent show. well over the weekend I got a new cd of songs and i got ideas, and I wrote a new script and made new costumes on saturday. On sunday we practised for 15mins. the show went ok, but I don't like doing shows without a couple of practises and unforuately our leader isn't as deitcated as i would like him to be. I want to give good performaces and this makes doing these shows very hard.:eek:

SJohnson

Reaction score
I usually like to give myself at least two weeks to build a moving mouth or Muppet style puppet. If I really need to, I can pull it off in one week - that means long hours and late nights, not fun. Considering all the custom patterns, fabric dying, and hand stitching required for one of our puppets - more time is better. Good luck, I hope they all come out well.

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Ok guys...I'm in the home stretch, which is a good thing because the tech rehearsal is tonight.

Chicken
http://www.flickr.com/photos/staceyrebecca/2163513184/

We decided that the pig will be a guy..which makes it more funny in the context of everything anyway. That saves me from making another pig. Just pig parts...

Pig arm:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/staceyrebecca/2163662218/

I'm working on little red riding hood right now & I need to cover one more chicken with in fur, then make a costume for little red. For some odd reason I think I can do it all in the next 4 hours.