Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Skye

Reaction score
I also just want to say that I'm another one who's really excited to find out what the special features will be! I would also absolutely love to see "''The Fraggles Look for Jobs'' as well as so much more. I still don't have the third season yet, either (*sigh*), so I'm a little unsure what extras were featured on that one. But after the first and the second seasons' extras were so amazing, I'm especially excited about seeing the features on season 4, as well as the episodes themselves!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I am getting season 1 and 2 next month, since I bought season 3 last time :smile: I rented them on netflix first...
If you don't know about he season 3 extras you will love them, most of all Mokey's journal...thingie. It has some of the first fraggle drawings in it :smile:

GoblinBabe

Reaction score
That's awesome! :excited:Mokey was always my fav character on the show next to Sprocket and Traveling Matt:coy: I'm really looking forward to torturing my boyfriend with a Fraggle-Thon!:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Maybe you can actually make him a fan :smile:
I love how many episodes they can fit into one set...

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
According to HIT Entertainment, the "Fraggle Rock Complete Fourth Season" box set will be out on October 28th.
Good to know, Greg. Perhaps a late October release (rather than early September) will allow for a really great finish on the bonus material.

Can't wait!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AWESOME! That's only five days after my birthday, and I'll be needing something to spend that birthday money on! :excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Whoo hoo! Props to HIT for releasing the entire FR series. Yay! :excited:

Skye

Reaction score
This is so cool, and very exciting to have a date set! I can't wait! :excited: