Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Quesal

Reaction score
Wanna hear something I find kind of interesting? Each season has come out in the fall while I've been in school. Season 1 came out my freshman year of College, Season 2 my sophmore year and so on. Now I'm gonna get the final season when it comes out and then I'll graduate!
Waiting for Fraggle Rock to come out on DVD has partially made my entire undergrad college life go by so fast!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wanna hear something I find kind of interesting? Each season has come out in the fall while I've been in school. Season 1 came out my freshman year of College, Season 2 my sophmore year and so on. Now I'm gonna get the final season when it comes out and then I'll graduate!
Waiting for Fraggle Rock to come out on DVD has partially made my entire undergrad college life go by so fast!
That is really neat to hear.

getup

Reaction score
I'm really glad they decided to finish up the series and release every season. I knew they would. I liked season 3's bonus features and just hope that they really finish up strong with amazing features on this last release. I really enjoyed the inclusion of the hbo promos. I always wanted to see those again. I always thought it would be kinda nostalgic to pack those on to the end of the show and see a "on the next episode of fraggle rock" i still had some of those from my vhs tapes. fraggles look for jobs in good quality video would be great. i'm just hoping for the best with this set

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hopefully this set does as well as the previous ones.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure it will, but I'm glad that the whole series was released!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Must..see..Red's birthday episode ;.;
I can't find it anywhere...
It seems like some of the 4th season episodes were never put out after they were shown on tv :stick_out_tongue: