Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, apparently, it only works for your stuff, considering others have issues with their equipment.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well, apparently, it only works for your stuff, considering others have issues with their equipment.
Not really, I think most newer tvs (mine is about three years old now) don't have as much of the PAL issue anymore :smile:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, mine is a classic, so it may have said issues.

Da Dogster

Reaction score
it's a mystery

everyone that i know has said that they got the final disc set to Fraggle Rock. But Not me :frown: i want to know when and where is the set going to america?When is the street date of Faggle Rock?

And Most Importanly IS There going to be a Movie of the show?
I would love to really Know this.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The final disk set as of now isn't being released separately in the US, it's being released with a huge box set including the other seasons, which has upset a lot of fans.

Redsonga

Reaction score
everyone that i know has said that they got the final disc set to Fraggle Rock. But Not me :frown: i want to know when and where is the set going to america?When is the street date of Faggle Rock?

And Most Importanly IS There going to be a Movie of the show?
I would love to really Know this.
The might have bought the AUS season 4 :smile:.
And there is going to be a movie, but we've gotten no new news about it for a while now...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Right. Most of the Henson films have went underground to the point that even fans are left out of the loop.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Right. Most of the Henson films have went underground to the point that even fans are left out of the loop.
They did even have to say any details just a 'still going fine' comment every few months would be nice :smile: