Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I would make it appoint for someone to buy the Complete collection JUST to see if Sidebottem Blues is on it.
I can't imagine that being a problem. The Complete Collection should be complete. HIT will have direct control over the product.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, there really is not much new at all:sympathy:. Maybe one new thing, but the Red short might not be in it at all:frown:. *sigh* I just don't have the money...
Do you mean the 4th season special features don't look like much?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Do you mean the 4th season special features don't look like much?
I mean all together if you you already have the first three seasons the whole series set does not really offer much new in the way of extras IMHO:sympathy:.

Davina

Reaction score
for me it's more a case of.. i already have the first 3.. why would I want to buy the whole series and have duplicates of just 3/4th's of it.. what am I to do with the "left over" bits? can't really give them to someone else or something.. that would just be.. well, rude..
why would i want to re-buy stuff i already own just to get stuff they promised us would be available on it's own...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I mean all together if you you already have the first three seasons the whole series set does not really offer much new in the way of extras IMHO:sympathy:.
Oh ok yeah I get you. :wink:

what am I to do with the "left over" bits? can't really give them to someone else or something.. that would just be.. well, rude..
I don't think so. You can try donating to a library, school or charity. Or to a friend. A lot of people would love to have those DVDs and can't afford them. :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
really? cuz it just seems rude to me to be intentionally giving someone part of something you know they can't get the final piece to.. like giving a kid a broken toy or something... get em hooked on the show but then say "nope, sorry, you don't get to find out how it ends" (ya know. like they tried doing with Farscape, and Firefly..we just got lucky on those 2 shows and got an ending, but we could easily come up with a long list of ones that didn't....)
just doesn't sit well with me...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
really? cuz it just seems rude to me to be intentionally giving someone part of something you know they can't get the final piece to.. like giving a kid a broken toy or something... get em hooked on the show but then say "nope, sorry, you don't get to find out how it ends" (ya know. like they tried doing with Farscape, and Firefly..we just got lucky on those 2 shows and got an ending, but we could easily come up with a long list of ones that didn't....)
just doesn't sit well with me...
Honestly, I thought that way too. But a lot of kids will never get to see any of them otherwise, and would be thrilled to even get one. It would be rude if the DVDs were all scratched up definitely, hehe. But being able to see Fraggle Rock in any form wouldn't be, IMO, and several people I discussed about it. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Honestly, I thought that way too. But a lot of kids will never get to see any of them otherwise, and would be thrilled to even get one. It would be rude if the DVDs were all scratched up definitely, hehe. But being able to see Fraggle Rock in any form wouldn't be, IMO, and several people I discussed about it. :smile:
And most tv shows don't have an ending at all...but you know, with an ending as good as FRs is it does seem a shame they would miss it. It's like saying a good tv story should or could end a certain way but not having anything to use as an example for the younger generations :frown:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And most tv shows don't have an ending at all...but you know, with an ending as good as FRs is it does seem a shame they would miss it. It's like saying a good tv story should or could end a certain way but not having anything to use as an example for the younger generations :frown:
Yeah, but then again it may eventually become available. And there are a lot of shows I loved as a kid that I never got to see the ending for, not until years later. But I'm glad I saw them at all. :smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah, but then again it may eventually become available. And there are a lot of shows I loved as a kid that I never got to see the ending for, not until years later. But I'm glad I saw them at all. :smile:
Well of course most have endings..I just mean ones where the whole plot really comes together and it is truly an end that makes everything fall into place, not just a glued on one to make fans feel better about things ending early, you know? FR is really one of the only shows I felt that with...