The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*begins covering the Chipmunks and Chippettes in raisins and peanut butter*
BRITTANY: *Steamed* Oooh, I am going to give you such a pinch! ALVIN! SHOW THIS GIRL WHAT I'M MADE OF?
ALVIN: Why me?
BRITTANY: 'Cuz you're my man, you're SUPPOSED to do my bidding.
ALVIN: Well, there's some fine print for you!
THEODORE: Mmm! Peanut butter and raisins! YUM! Could I have extra raisins, please?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I've never been happy... not even in death...

Ooh! Peanut butter and raisins! *eats Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Chipettes*
You BETTER be happy Prawn.....I want to see ONLY SMILES.....that's it....smile....Yes. Good.

To make sure, I'm gluing your lips to your face.

Excelllent. :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can't I leave you kids alone to play nice? *Shoots down Tigger. Never liked that guy, two wirey for his own good. You git back here with that der sugar bag! *Fires off another round of muffins at Prawn and Ziff and Nick. Clauds, you know we loves ya girly... Now git yerself a muffin gun and help hold down the fort. Pepp, you and Alex are on spice shooter turrets.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*still sobbing at the loss of the Chipmunks, takes her place at the spice shooter turret*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
xP I WANT THE BIG GUN!
-Grabs for it-

-Puts on sunglasses-
Come with me if you want to live, ja.

-Cocks the muffin gun-

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*muffin phases through because I am a ghost* *picks teeth* Ugh, those chipmunks are giving me a stomachache...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
HAHAH! *laughs at Count's awesomeness*
Gotta love forum lag--things ya forget about when you rapidly change subjects will come back to get ya when you're least thinking about them. Like that poor Tigger's death.

Kinda like Robot Chicken :big_grin:

But yeah.....I'm hungry! Gimme a muffin, man!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*muffin phases through because I am a ghost* *picks teeth* Ugh, those chipmunks are giving me a stomachache...
*through her tears* Serves you right! *picks up Alvin's hat* Poor Alvin.... Poor S-s-simon...... P-p-poor....... THEODORE! WHAAAAAA! *begins to sob harder* *begins to rain spice-bullets upon the Prawn*