New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

Foodie

Reaction score
Eep!

Eek! I'm gathering from the last few posts that the Fraggle book is... on hold? Not happening? I've had it pre-ordered since Amazon first allowed it and it's still in my account but I've noticed for a while that you can't click on the info anymore. Anyone have a link to the info on this? Navigating through this thread will take approximately 37 years. :smirk:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Eek! I'm gathering from the last few posts that the Fraggle book is... on hold? Not happening? I've had it pre-ordered since Amazon first allowed it and it's still in my account but I've noticed for a while that you can't click on the info anymore. Anyone have a link to the info on this? Navigating through this thread will take approximately 37 years. :smirk:
Not happening, cancelled they say :sympathy:

zns

Reaction score
You still got that woman's phone number or email? If so, feel absolutely free to forward my post above to the editorial staff as well.
Just go to the Insight Editions websight and contact them about how you feel. Hopefully they'll respond.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Honestly, and I could be wrong, I think when the main audience for the show gets older and becomes the major market (the one that buys big books and DVDs for families), they might reconsider. I'm not trying to be cheeky, that is often how it goes.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Book makers listen more to letters IMHO. Because their work is in words, it means more to them to get written reactions I think :smile:...
Honestly, and I could be wrong, I think when the main audience for the show gets older and becomes the major market (the one that buys big books and DVDs for families), they might reconsider. I'm not trying to be cheeky, that is often how it goes.
But I heard once that twenty-five is the age that you are the major buying market at :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But I heard once that twenty-five is the age that you are the major buying market at :stick_out_tongue:
Well I'm not an expert but it seems to me that people with higher incomes and families will tend to buy these expensive things more.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Well I'm not an expert but it seems to me that people with higher incomes and families will tend to buy these expensive things more.
Some people seem to think the age you do that is in your mid-twenties..I think it is more your mid-30's now though:coy: