New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

unclematt

Reaction score
Let me know when I can purchase your FR book. I want to be your first buyer.

Foodie

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I only meant that Foodie--or any one of us--should put our expectations too high or we may end up feeling like hurt if things don't go as planned.

Well... no, actually, we should. The trick though is to umm... keep believing... keep pretended... and umm.. well, just keep doing the lyrics to all versions of " The Rainbow Connection " in your head over & over until all is well. :smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
Oh well, we can always make our own FR books in the meantime *glues together random FR thingies*

That's a good idea! I have one of those always in progress. There's a new Fraggle scrap to be added in the latest issue of a magazine called " SFX ". It's something about the " Top 10 things one should know about the Fraggle Rock movie ". I've only read that that article is gonna be in it but don't have the issue yet. :smirk::excited::coy:

unclematt

Reaction score
please let us know when that article comes out I will buy that magazine.

Foodie

Reaction score
please let us know when that article comes out I will buy that magazine.
When I asked today, the guy at Barne's & Noble ( sp? ) said today or tomorrow. It has the Clone Wars on the cover. The mag costs 10 bucks though. :smirk:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I can not wait to get this book it sounds so cool i may not be able to get the book right away because of the fact of space :cry: but that will change fast though i mean geting space but this book will be a prized book in my books that i love the most i am a BIG BOOK collector and with me loving the muppets so much wow this going to be great .