My Fan Art: Fraggles, Muppets and the Like

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PORK! ! ! I LOVE the Floyd and Red and Gonzo and Kermit and AH! They are SO cool! I think Floyd might be my favorite! LOVE IT! :insatiable:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Great stuff, Anna. I can't draw for anything, so it's always so great to see other people's Muppet artwork!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Great stuff, Anna. I can't draw for anything, so it's always so great to see other people's Muppet artwork!
I can draw, but only freehand and on hand drawn surfaces, as opposed to a computer.

Pork

Reaction score
PORK! ! ! I LOVE the Floyd and Red and Gonzo and Kermit and AH! They are SO cool! I think Floyd might be my favorite! LOVE IT! :insatiable:
:embarrassed:Thanks alot. I'm glad you say you like Floyd the best, because I was a bit worried about him for some reason.

Hey, thanks man. Yeah, I love seeing peoples art and stuff, it's really interesting how people can draw the same thing but it can look so different and unique.

I can draw, but only freehand and on hand drawn surfaces, as opposed to a computer.
I agree, mostly I hand draw as well. i tried once on the computer, I somewhat failed. But I use the computer for some colouring.