Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up

StarrFilter

Reaction score
I
I also noticed, or just realized rather, that the Cookie Monster, Oscar, Rosita, Grover,Zoe, and Telly performers all played dancing sheep in the "Tap Your Troubles Away" song(i think:big_grin:). With all respects to VEE, that was too many sheep! I would've at least had Cookie and Grover in that scene as well. Looking at some pictures we took, only BB, Snuffy, Ernie, Bert, Elmo and The Count were the only SS muppets on stage.

quote]

yeah that's probably just in the theater version you saw. when i saw the arena version of bbsdco, grover and telly definitely tapped in that number. you can hear them singing in that song on the cd too...

StarrFilter

Reaction score
Oh, sorry if I misunderstood, lol!

Well, I'm no expert and I'm sure StarrFilter can clear things up, but here are my guesses.I'm using them from the When Elmo Grows Up show.

Tall u/s(Honker for ex.): Big Bird, Bert, Telly, Cookie Monster, Count

Medium u/s(Grungetta): Ernie, Rosita, Grover/Baby Bear, Oscar,

Small u/s(Roxy Marie): Elmo, Zoe, Prairie Dawn, Abby Caddaby,

Well, those are my lucky guesses. Hope that clear things up a bit.:wink:
hahaha. you're right on all of em

StarrFilter

Reaction score
yeah... no ramp :-/ i dunno how i feel about it. but they wanted to devide the show into 3 stages: stage right being :wisdom:'s garden and stage left being :grouchy:'s garden and the main stage being... well the main stage where most of the action takes place. i suppose including the ramp too, would just make it all look like "too much" goin on, especially when most of the backdrops for this show are already larger than life, so i guess it works

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yeah. The whole three stage thing kind of reminds me of the Chuck E. Cheese stage,lol.

I noticed that went ahead and used that dumb purple Honker again.:grouchy:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/sesame/tnthielen/Sesame Costumes/DSC06453.jpg?o=51

They must really love that one! VEE should really consider designing a red Honker or a light green one. Those would really be cool. I also thought of who couldv'e been a good choice for a medium understudy- your avatar, Jodie.:smile:

Haven't seen much of her lately, she would have been the perfect choice.

StarrFilter

Reaction score
i know! jodie's soo cute! LOL! yeah they use purple and orange as the tall and medium this year. have you watched the ss t.v. show lately? the new character, murray, seems to be getting very popular. it wouldn't surprise me if he was the tall or medium understudy next year... or maybe he'll even have speaking lines...?