Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telly

Reaction score
Man...to own a Rizzo replica! What are the chances I can bribe some of the factory workers into making one for me? :embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You're one brave dude, Travis!

I would spring for Statler & Waldorf, but I'm in it for the long haul. However, not certain I could swing $1,000 at one time!

Some sort of production cost cuts would need to be made to keep it in the $600 - $800 range. Also their signature chairs would be a nice touch as some sort of seperate product to add through the site. They could aslo be used for other Muppets in the collection. It's something to think about way down the line.

Is Pepe out of the question? Would Scooter really be an option?
Scooter was featured with speaking parts in NBC's 2003 "Muppet Christmas Movie", ABC's 2004 "Muppet Wizard of Oz" since his 1999 "Muppets From Space" one-liner. He's remembered and beloved by even the non-fans as the Muppet who opened each show with a knock on the dressing room door. :wink: I can't imagine Sam selling better than Scooter as a stand-alone piece. His color and design visually pops more than most Muppets. Campaign over. He he.

How likely would a Dr. Teeth or even Janice be? :big_grin: :flirt:

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
The Home for the tragically hip

Trav,
Sgt. Floyd Pepper. I mean, no love from WETA, Palisades version as you know is probably the best sold rendition. Lookin' forward to some exploring on your behalf on the Hippest Hip-ster of all.

Did Dave G give any insight on Gonzo?

I was just wondering if you had located a Pig head mold. As far as I know Heap is the only place to get a Pig head. Or is Terry going to make it by hand?

Any thought on large scale display cases or maybe partnering with a company? and, that option would be great when it comes to S&W... Maybe a balcony set?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you had located a Pig head mold. As far as I know Heap is the only place to get a Pig head. Or is Terry going to make it by hand?

I know this for a fact that Terry has a friend that will be making the Piggy head. Terry said that he is going to make the body out of foam. He also said that foam is VERY expensive like when he made Fozzie.

Fozzie6

Reaction score
Also wanted to ask if the plan is to still do these Muppet action figure type scenes (i take it thats like what McFarlane did with Simpsons) and if you can go into a bit more detail about them?
I'm curious about this question as well.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Thanks Travis! Now we can all sleep a bit better at night! Ha! But seriously, your time is much appreciated.:smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Beautiful Piggy!

Keeermit, your Piggy is beautiful! I love the 'modern' twist to the muppet caper dress. I'm so happy someone else thinks that that dress would be the ultimate dress for the piggy poser! Amazing work on Piggy, wish I could have her. You have an amazing talent!:mad:

uppitymuppity

Reaction score
No Question...

Golly this is all so exciting! There are enough questions here for Travis to answer well into next month - I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!

Keermit your piggy is stunning! She's the perfect pig. I want her!:mad:

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hey Travis is there a chance we can get a human sized replica of Scooters jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.