Status
Not open for further replies.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
No question, just: awwwww, that reminded me of the old Palisades days! :cry:

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Travis,

Is it SOP that a final product photo is used on the MR website, once it's available to you? When items require a proto photo for pre-sale orders, is it changed as soon as a final product photo is taken?

When I asked last week concerning marketing campaigns, I guess what I was asking was what media is used? Is it mainly online, Toy Fare magazine for print, San Diego Comic Con, Disney websites, and distributors? The reason I ask is that other than a Newbury Comics franchise store, and finding out about it here at MC I would have never known about Kermit. Is there a reason that marketing wasn't extended to specialty stores such as Spencer Gifts or Toys R US? Do you think the small bit of advertising that is done attributed to Kermit taking so long to sell out? Will that change for quicker sales numbers? (Working in entertainment/media marketing and promotions I kinda love getting into that mentality.)

With the loss of the Lucasfilm account, and a majority of MR products therein can you give any insight as to what MR will be adding to (for lack of a better word) make-up for and maintain their international position as a collector's source for high quality replicas? (See parenthesis above!)

Lastly, for no other reason than curiosity and keeping morale could you tell us exactly where production of fozzie is at this point? I think the smallest detasl would be very interesting and informative. Even something as trivial as deciding on artwork for the box.

(as a side note) you mentioned that the satin fabric liner will not be continued past Gonzo. I give it to you to offer as an option, having the schematic drawings of the character (seen on the outside of the box) printed on tissue paper and substituting that for the satin. Would cost less and also be somewhat collectible.

Kevin

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hey Travis...

To add onto what Kevin Knight said about what stage is Fozzie in right now, I would also like to ask you, has there been any talk with Terry on Piggy and what's going on with her? Any update would be great. I know it's been awhile since we last heard of Piggy.

P.S. Other than the Muppet Statues being shown at Toyfair, will there be any other muppety items there as well?

Thanks again, Travis! :sing:

Telly

Reaction score
Not necessarily a question for Travis, but....when is Toyfair?

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Heeeeeeyyy Trav!

In retrospect... Do you feel that the planning of the release schedule is too optimistic for the production process?

Is it hard to explain what you are doing on the corner of Union Square - I mean most of those BUM's on that corner are talented. You just sit there with that sign... " Help a brutha out, I need surgery to remove the Bug from my..."

How did you come up with the one piece eyelid for Animal and Gonzo? Did you look into a split two piece eyelid so that it could mimic the real eye mechanics?

Should we expect accessories to come soon for the Muppets?

Do you use a dart board for important decisions like projects? Just wondering...:sing:

So, are you coming to NYC or not?

Do you think that Muppets like Beaker and the Chef really need to be solid? I mean they are for the most part baggy, would you consider building them like the life sized Dancing Homer or xmas Homer on a C Stand type model so that you could set him up fast? If you need me to draw a Pitcha'... I'll need crayons.

Consider, if you will side-lining the Pig. Honestly, She's a pain in all aspects from design to shelf... and Jerry Nelson really needs to have some props with Floyd being made.:sing:

Find a purpose man.:big_grin:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Not necessarily a question for Travis, but....when is Toyfair?

Starting this Sunday though I think next Wednesday. I sure Hope Fozzie will make a show for us to google at once again! :embarrassed:

Status
Not open for further replies.