MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

beaker

Reaction score
Personally the size of the Fraggle figures isn't important to me. Neither is the articulation. :smirk: I always felt Fraggles should be shorter than they are when compared to Muppets (even though that is not really the case).

I remember pitching a vinyl doozer that could be customized like a Mr. Potatohead. There are such types of toys for all ages from Kidrobot at Urban Outfitters and they are a big hit. :busy:

They just need to keep the price down. I hope they do. A line of PVCs would kick butt too. :coy:
I think there's only been three instances where you really get a feel for the scale of Fraggles compared to Muppets and Sesame characters: Muppet Family Christmas, Muppets Remember Jim Henson and Uncle Matt in Muppets Take Manhattan...so I definately remember them being about the same size as your average character. In the show they portrayed Gorgs allegedly as being massive, way bigger than a human or even a house.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Then again, while every Muppet fan is obsessed with "Palisades" size, I will always champion the 1978 Fisher Price/2003 Jack In the Box Muppet action figure size. I had virtually every Palisades Muppet figure and had to sell/give most away due to limited space issues.
I am not obsessed with Palisades size. Just the quality, choice of characters, and to an extent the accessories.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am not obsessed with Palisades size. Just the quality, choice of characters, and to an extent the accessories.

Uh... vynals NEVER have accessories. Or at least they rarely do. Once again, an action figure is something made of a harder plastic, marketted with accessories, on a card and usually fit into the 6"-10" range. Vynals can range from 6"-10" like action figures, but they can also be 12" or more, and are usually boxed (some times bagged or carded- but on rare occasions) and rarely come with accessories. They also don't have the same articulation or detail (as they are softer plastic).

As long as these are affordable, I plan to get as many as possible. At least Wembly. There is no doubt that they'll release the Fraggle five, but when it comes to other characters like Gorgs or Travelling Matt or Sprocket, I don't think we should wait up for those just yet.

I wonder if they'll still be in scale with the Doozer PVC's.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I understand the plastic part, but my main thing is that they get the fur right :smile: To me a Fraggle without fluffy fur just isn't a Fraggle at all (at least, if we are going to pay $29.95 or more :smile: )

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
If they look really good, and although I'd prefer Palisades scaled action figures, I'm buying!

La Monstrua

Reaction score
Who do you think they will make? I hope they make...

Fraggles - Hopefully the five and Traveling Matt and Cantus too!

Gorgs-

Madame Trashheap with Philo and Gunge -

Doozers -

And Sprocket too!

Playset anyone?:excited: :coy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I never really cared for the Doozers, but I would love to see the Fraggles, Sprocket, and a Doc figure. Poor Doc has been so overlooked :frown:

beaker

Reaction score
I never really cared for the Doozers, but I would love to see the Fraggles, Sprocket, and a Doc figure. Poor Doc has been so overlooked :frown:
What, no Ned Shimmelfinney figure? *weeps*