MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Cool! But "King Gorg?" They're actually putting out Pa Gorg before Junior? Heh, odd choice! Unless their wording is off, which could very well be.

Luke

Reaction score
Excellent news! Am loving rhe size, price point, distributor and most especially the LINE UP! I wish these were plastic and not vinyl and the blind boxing isn't great for us (but needs to be done probably to sell enough) but well, the possibility of chase characters makes me giddy. Hopefully although vinyl they will be detailed enough.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Sprocket! :big_grin: *is happy*
But the king and not Junior? Playing with them won't be as fun without him :frown:

RustyDog

Reaction score
Stupid question, but does blind boxing mean that we won't know which figure we're buying, like mystery figures?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am very happy about the figures but...

It has to be said - blind boxing exclusives is one thing, but doing so for the regular lineup is disrespectful of the fans.

I admire MINDstyle's stunning work but am not wild about their price points or business practices as relates to customers. This will just create an Ebay market and fan frystration. Companies need to understand how such things make their customers feel. I think Fraggle figures would sell just fine without this blind boxing (which I see as another form of bait-and-switch business). Muppet and Fraggle fans aren't the typical collector. Things done with Star Wars and other such genre figures might not work with the average Henson fan. :smirk:

I'm not sure about the letters thing. It sounds more like Sesame Street than Fraggles to me, but we'll see. :coy:

That being said, I am still very happy about this. And the Trash Heap! Wow! :excited:

Also - do you think there will be a way to skip the blind box if they package the entire sets together?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am excited that there will be a Trash heap figure, who hasnt been made before, but I dont like the lucky dip aspect of it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
What are Blind boxing about? Does that mean you won't be able to see into the box and won't know what your getting?

On the other hand i'm so honored to know that pretty much all 6 plus an extra fraggle too. This is going to be really fun.

Trash Heap will also be cool to see as well. Hope we get Philo and Gunge too.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What are Blind boxing about? Does that mean you won't be able to see into the box and won't know what your getting?

On the other hand i'm so honored to know that pretty much all 6 plus an extra fraggle too. This is going to be really fun.

Trash Heap will also be cool to see as well. Hope we get Philo and Gunge too.
Basically blind boxing means theoretically you could buy box after box wanting different figures, but keep getting the same one. Personally I'd pay a premium to avoid the hassle. MINDstyle should look into that.