MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Or one of those little fuzzy rock tube worms that pop their heads up all the time, I would love to know what they are called :\

beaker

Reaction score
I say, this license is worth it just for hearing "Marjory the Trash Heap" in a mainstream line up. Considering how the Mokey and Travelling Matt plush (of all sizes) were cancelled after the prototypes, due to the retailors, it's nice to see a bold line up like that. Though I still say, they can get away with selling the toys with a lable or sticker, so you know who you're getting.

Other than that, the letter thing is the only thing that bugs me. It's not a make or break point (especially since I'm liable to wind up spelling Grg or Ragr). though I like the idea of a build up character. Or a Doozer tower. I'd go for pack ins of the various creatures in the rock. like the Flute bird from the "Brave Boy" number.
Totally. It should be no accessories or something that builds to something actually cool.

Btw, you know what Jerry Nelson said in Muppet Central chat a decade ago? He said that Fizzgig from Dark Crystal was actually used in an episode of Fraggle Rock as a background character.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Totally. It should be no accessories or something that builds to something actually cool.

Btw, you know what Jerry Nelson said in Muppet Central chat a decade ago? He said that Fizzgig from Dark Crystal was actually used in an episode of Fraggle Rock as a background character.
I can't remember the episode but i do remember the song. It's the one where Boober sings "Get Blue" and thats where you see Fizzygig. He does a little scatting in the song. I had always wonder who that was and since you said that now i finally remembered.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hope to be blown away by these sculpts. I guess we'll know next week. :coy:

beaker

Reaction score
I can't remember the episode but i do remember the song. It's the one where Boober sings "Get Blue" and thats where you see Fizzygig. He does a little scatting in the song. I had always wonder who that was and since you said that now i finally remembered.
Ooh yes! Do you know what season this is in? I'd love to see that and get a screengrab of it. This is the only known Dark Crystal crossover I believe...actually not including the Jim Henson Hour or Muppets@WDW(dog pound scene) the only time you see Creature Shop characters with Muppets.

Pork

Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder what episode that is. I'll have to have a look. I do vaguely remember this episode.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... For all those interested... The song "Get Blue (Goin' Down The Road)" can be found in Episode 115: I Don't Care, released on Fraggle Rock Season 1 DVD boxset. Information courtesy of Muppet Wiki.
Hope this helps.

Pork

Reaction score
Thanks Cout. Very helpful you are.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ooh yes! Do you know what season this is in? I'd love to see that and get a screengrab of it. This is the only known Dark Crystal crossover I believe...actually not including the Jim Henson Hour or Muppets@WDW(dog pound scene) the only time you see Creature Shop characters with Muppets.
I'll try and get a pic of it if no one else does before i do.