MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Wow! those re cool! Thanks for posting! I love Uncle Matt! Sprocket doesn't look like he has ears, maybe they are in the back of the sculpt. I hope Gobo and Mokey can sit up right with out slouching

Redsonga

Reaction score
OMG, the Uncle Matt looks so epic-y! :3! And Mokey looks like a good writing space figure..but the poor Trash Heap just being ahead :stick_out_tongue:! *lol* And who is the blue fraggle? It looks like he is trying to be Cantus :confused:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Finally some piccys arrive!

They look amazing, the detail is great.

I wonder what Wembley looks like?

Its just a shame there is no update about the progress of these. Is there another Toy Fair coming up soon? Maybe we'll find out more then?

Chris

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Too bad these are just used-for-decoration-and-not-to-be-played-with-and-enjoyed figures, it seems, but it's something, at least!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Too bad these are just used-for-decoration-and-not-to-be-played-with-and-enjoyed figures, it seems, but it's something, at least!
I agree, whatever happened to action figures you could play with :embarrassed:? Oh well, maybe when the movie comes out they will make some with a little bit of playability:excited:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Redsonga said:
I agree, whatever happened to action figures you could play with :embarrassed:?
I'm pretty sure these were never meant to be action figures... just sculpts.

And they are GORGEOUS! Sprocket is amazing! And Marjory was... WOW! I think the only one I'm not incredibly impressed with is Gobo... but it's still early on. Pa Gorg looked good from what I could see of him--oh, heck, they all looked GREAT! Especially Red! WOOT! I can't WAIT for these to come out!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree, whatever happened to action figures you could play with :embarrassed:?
They have them for kids, but serious collectors constantly complain about how they lack detail, and don;t buy them anyway.

I like most of them, but some of the Fraggles look a bit Jagged. I don't think they should have gone with the Palisades texturing... some of them look like they were made of rock. (Red and Gobo specifically).

And who is the blue fraggle? It looks like he is trying to be Cantus :confused:
He kinda looks like a fraggle version of Zoot, actually. Same receding hair line... has the Fraggle equivillant of a Sax....