Custom Master Replicas Outfits - Ideas Wanted

Davina

Reaction score
Piggy.. we'd almost have to wait and see how she turns out and what she'll be dressed in already, but a pigs in space costume would be great i think :smile:

also, for Gonzo.. we need his cannon ball costume :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
It's a big shame Master Replicas couldn't get Polly to design outfits for them to sell officially. Surely there'd be a market in them if they sent details of the outfits with the replicas, like a catalogue flyer. I know its not like they'd sell more than 500 but people pay enough for designer label clothes so there'd likely be a big mark up for anything official - especially if it was in limited quantities.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I would be willing to buy this outfit for Gonzo. The classic sweater :concern: vest outfit!http://usera.imagecave.com/ChrisTheReject/GonzoOutfit.JPG
I like that outfit, too. Wasn't it also similar to what he wore in The Great Muppet Caper, which would be nice. I'd also like to see his outfit for stunts (the cape and tights). Oh, and TMM "Prince of Plunger" costume for Gonzo would be cute.

Obviously it'd be nice to have Reporter Kermit costume. What else was there? The tuxedo he wore in TGMC and Miss Piggy's dress from the dance scene as "Piggy Holliday" (Ha!) would be a nice matching outfit.

Kermit and Fozzie as TGMC "Pizza Twins" would be fun, but probably not too useful.

I suppose the matching outfits for Manhattan Melodies would be nice. If started now, as each one comes out the outfit could be offered up.

As far as Miss Piggy--I think if anything were designed new that looked fashionable for her would go over well with us! Ha ha. Maybe even her "reporter Piggy" from Muppets From Space?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Kermit and Fozzie as TGMC "Pizza Twins" would be fun, but probably not too useful.
LOL, that would be awesome! Weren't they up for variants with Palisades at one point? It woulda been cool to see their "father" as well.

You get my vote for a reporter coat & hat for Kermit, along with the checked suit for Gonzo, sweater vest too.

I would also be great to see Kermit & Gonzo in their MCC getups. I've always loved that look, and it'd be perfect for Christmas!

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
I actually would like to see black and white tuxes for them ala Steppin' Out.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Dearth Nadir Gonzo Helmet

Thanks for the suggestions guys, i shall put all this to her and report back if i hear of anything.

Seems like "Reporter Kermit" and "Chilli Pepper Gonzo" are favorites along with formal wear. I think Dirth Vader might be a bit out of the question since you'd need to mold the helmet.

Any favorite dresses for Piggy? I know she was most interested in doing stuff for her.
Anybody got good photo reference of the helmet? I had visions of it being all black and enclosed, but looking at a poster image, it appears to be just like a type of rain hat(face and nose exposed) Muppet wikia has a picture but it looks more like a toy?
As a mater of interest, how many people would buy the helmet in conjunction with getting the rest of the outfit from Luke's source?
And would anybody be willing to make the helmet and a saber if there was enough interest?:wisdom: