Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Here's what I realized, looking at pictures of the real Gonzo: he has very long arms and no shoulders. So anything you buy in a store is going to look a little strange on him. Everything would have to be tailored to fit him properly.

:stick_out_tongue:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Very nice Muppetguy. It's too bad but Was Once Ernie is right but for off the rack it's darn good. thumbs up.

Terry Angus

muppetguy

Reaction score
Very nice Muppetguy. It's too bad but Was Once Ernie is right but for off the rack it's darn good. thumbs up.

Terry Angus
Hey Terry, thanks for the comment! It's true though, he really has no shoulders and I can't sew and make clothes, but I like him like this. I really want him to be dressed just like the GMC , but...maybe when winter comes around again, I'll be lucky to find clothes similar to that.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Picked up a sweater vest and pants for Gonzo at Babies R Us on sale last week. I went with the 12month size. The pants are pulled up to...well Gonzo has no nipples...but that's where they'd be!

Just need to get him some tiny wingtip shoes. I can not for the life of me figure out how I want to display him pose wise. I'm afraid I've weakened the bar in one of his arms from playing around with it to much :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/RavenTwyst/004-1.jpg

Telly

Reaction score
Man! I love the little blue weirdo!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Here's my Gonzo. I got him from Entertainment Earth, which was selling him for $150... but I had $135 in store credit from my years as an affiliate, so I ended up snagging him for $15 plus shipping. Sweeeet.

http://www.c4vct.com/kym/temp/gonzocam_01.jpg

I need to make him some more clothes. (Has anyone figured out what size he wears?) And a Camilla.