Are you a boy or a girl?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Welll you should, your a sweet girl and if i wasnt taken i would ask you out. That don't matter though because you can think of me as a big brother type. sound cool with you.
Dah, you're sweet, thank you :smile:
As for why the many hooking ups spring is almost in the air you know...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
MAN, what is it with people hooking up on MC lately?
All i was saying was that she was sweet. I love my girlfriend and would do nothing to hurt our relationship. I do however feel like when there is someone ( A girl) being bullyed that I need to be like a big brother type person.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I'm an electric-fried-wowie-zowie-crunchy-banana-creme-purple-spinach-flavored-candy-cane-coated-honest-to-goodness-screaming-yellow-zonkered-sugar-plum-fairy-ham-and-eggs-on-rye-grade Z popcorn machine.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm an electric-fried-wowie-zowie-crunchy-banana-creme-purple-spinach-flavored-candy-cane-coated-honest-to-goodness-screaming-yellow-zonkered-sugar-plum-fairy-ham-and-eggs-on-rye-grade Z popcorn machine.
I bet your parents are so proud! lol

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I bet your parents are so proud! lol
Righto, guv'ner!:wink:

I actually aspired to be an electric-fried-wowie-zowie-crunchy-banana-creme-purple-spinach-flavored-candy-cane-coated-honest-to-goodness-screaming-yellow-zonkered-sugar-plum-fairy-ham-and-eggs-on-rye-grade Z fondue machine...

But instead I ended up an electric-fried-wowie-zowie-crunchy-banana-creme-purple-spinach-flavored-candy-cane-coated-honest-to-goodness-screaming-yellow-zonkered-sugar-plum-fairy-ham-and-eggs-on-rye-grade Z popcorn machine.

And it's purdy darn neat!:shifty:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Righto, guv'ner!:wink:

I actually aspired to be an electric-fried-wowie-zowie-crunchy-banana-creme-purple-spinach-flavored-candy-cane-coated-honest-to-goodness-screaming-yellow-zonkered-sugar-plum-fairy-ham-and-eggs-on-rye-grade Z fondue machine...

But instead I ended up an electric-fried-wowie-zowie-crunchy-banana-creme-purple-spinach-flavored-candy-cane-coated-honest-to-goodness-screaming-yellow-zonkered-sugar-plum-fairy-ham-and-eggs-on-rye-grade Z popcorn machine.

And it's purdy darn neat!:shifty:
Now try and say that five times really fast

Teheheman

Reaction score
He didn't ask to say IT 5 times fast, he said to say THAT 5 times fast. lol.

Daniel