Your Thoughts: Authentic Gonzo Replica

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
When I did my pupils, I thought it was kinda spooky not seeing Gonzo like that. :scary:

MWoO

Reaction score
I have to admit that I officially like Gonzo and plan to buy him at some point.

Ignohippo

Reaction score
I'm very much starting to think Gonzo may be the best out of the three...

Telly

Reaction score
For those of you who have bought clothes for Gonzo, what's the best size? I don't know how infant/toddler clothing works! :insatiable:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
I believe the 18-24 month range for both the shirt and pants (that's what I have on mine).

Not sure about the shoes. Anyone?

The Captain

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This figure looks great, but can anyone confirm the height of it? I've read that it's 26" but that seems very big - is this true?

Thanks,

Jon

rexcrk

Reaction score
For those of you who have bought clothes for Gonzo, what's the best size? I don't know how infant/toddler clothing works! :insatiable:

Just bring him to the mall to try on clothes! :insatiable:

It would be interesting to see what kind of looks that the other customer would give you :coy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yippee! my Gonzo arrived this morning.He is number 744, which is strange because I doubt that many would of sold yet.I think his pupils might of been placed slightly too high up.I might change them, but right now he has been sent off to get his nose/mouth flocked.

Telly

Reaction score
Just bring him to the mall to try on clothes! :insatiable: QUOTE]

Haha the funny thing I was in WalMart today and we walked past the infant clothing. I thought to myself what my friends would think if I'd bring Gonzo clothes shopping with me!

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Um, Question

Yippee! my Gonzo arrived this morning.He is number 744, which is strange because I doubt that many would of sold yet.I think his pupils might of been placed slightly too high up.I might change them, but right now he has been sent off to get his nose/mouth flocked.
Yo! - What do you intend to do about the coloring of the nose and the interior of the mouth? Are you painting him? Or are you having someone else do it?

I am tinking about getting a third gonzo and recreating his nose from thin Scott foam with a shaved interior base that is both the original nose and some build up. But I was going to paint it myself. Your idea seems more feasable and less expensive.:concern: