Your Thoughts: Authentic Gonzo Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
The date says the 7th March, Its only the 6th tomorrow. Also it says that is the expected date, I read it that it means the date he is expected at there warehouse, then they will process the orders so at the earliest it will be next week! I hope Im wrong, but thats how I understand it?

Chris
Hahahaha.....I thought it was the 6th today. :batty: What an idiot

muppetperson

Reaction score
Unveiling my gonzo.....

sorry the image isnt great.
I am pleased with the result.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I will try.Every time I press the button, it moves the camera, which gives a slight ghost image.
These should be better...

MWoO

Reaction score
looks interesting, though seems it could use more color ariation. It certainly takes care of that seam issue.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I will try.Every time I press the button, it moves the camera, which gives a slight ghost image.
These should be better...
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/peterstoymuseum/Gonzo003.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/peterstoymuseum/Gonzo004.jpg
Oh dear.....you have really showed up MR and made a vast improvement. Well done to you. What did you use to do this?
PS - The collector Zone have changed their date....AGAIN...my wife called and they said expected in 2 weeks?
I think for anyone out there that wanted him ASAP it would have been quicker to get him from the USA. Thankfully I see this waiting as extra time to save!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
PS - The collector Zone have changed their date....AGAIN...my wife called and they said expected in 2 weeks?
I think for anyone out there that wanted him ASAP it would have been quicker to get him from the USA. Thankfully I see this waiting as extra time to save!

Not very impressed ! :mad:

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I suggest that MuppetPerson is headhunted by MR.

All in favour say "I"